whyimalone whyimalone 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 18, 2011

don't worry about it alot of people who lose it younger wish that they didnt

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Shoot, I’m 47 and still a virgin. I’m in no hurry.

Best Answer

Patty was 23 when I deflowered her. It was great and she loved it. It was my 26th birthday. I was gentle . She showed up at my beach the next day wanting it again. I obliged.

Best Answer

I recently turned 24 and still am (a virgin).

Best Answer

Not me. I'll be 23 in two weeks, and I was deflowered four years ago. First and last time I had sex; biggest disappointment in my life.

Best Answer

nope. i had my first child at 23. lost virginity at 17?18? was so bad i removed the experience. Sigh. if i could go back i would wait

Best Answer

my friends, looks like we may be helpful to each other. did I see incel group here we may be in?

Best Answer

what forum?

Best Answer
Best Answer

Not me thanks to Edith.

Best Answer

If you're worried about it, maybe you should start dating...a lot

Best Answer

but how?

Best Answer

well, clearly you have internet..try that

Best Answer

"Mmmmme" !! *cough,cough*

Best Answer

I know a friend who's 33 and she's still a virgin.

Best Answer

ohhhh so baad

Best Answer

Why is it bad?

Best Answer

So do I!!! And I am not kidding!

Best Answer

i mean 33...still virgin???how? and why?

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with that honey, I wish I had waited until marriage, but I didn't.

Best Answer

I don't know how and why. Am not kidding, I have another friend that is 34 and sitll a virgin and never even had a kiss. I'm surprise I didn't think of her first. These women have deep convictions about sex before marriage and respect them for that. The world makes it seems weird and wrong, but it's actually the worldly standard that's weird and wrong and I'm sorry that I didn't stick with my convictions too.

Best Answer

if it`s ok for you, no problem. i`m depressed of it. it feels like being a baby.

Best Answer

It's ok, you're not a baby, so don't feel bad about that.

Best Answer

agreed wid you....:))))

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

mee to

Best Answer