shelle48 shelle48 61-65, F 18 Answers Jul 1, 2012

If I loved someone that wouldn't make a bit of difference

Best Answer

With all my heart.

Best Answer

I feel encouraged.

Best Answer

Sexuality was never hidden from us as children. We were brought up to try and understand anything and everything ,to learn before forming any opinions.To think before acting. I would have loved them no matter what.

Best Answer

You are very special.

Best Answer

Being transgender has nothing to do with sexuality it has to do with gender identity

Best Answer

we need to ask my oldest son, for most of our lives, we thought we had a good supportive relationship. There was recently some family drama. It's amazing what feelings get thrown out there when someone's own ox is being gored.<br />
as for my dad, He passed when I was twenty and hardly knew him with only occasional weekend visits to far and few between. But my mom in her infinite and self serving wisdom, made sure well before she knew of my persuasion, that dear old dad loved the feeling of intimate apparel and wore them often. this only endeared me to his memory more.

Best Answer

Sometimes they don't realize that we truly don't need more drama than is already going on for us.

Best Answer

this is so true, drama = immaturity. Immature people never look at themselves, the bigger picture and what is right or wrong.

Best Answer

It may be a shock but people have to be who they are. <br />
I wouldn't be bothered at all. <br />
Although I may insist on helping with the transformation. <br />
It would be a nightmare if they thought they looked wonderful and they really didn't. <br />
I would only be frightened of them being hurt in this very small minded time.

Best Answer

You are a kind and thoughtful person.

Best Answer

Bless you that's a lovely compliment. Thank you x

Best Answer

I always thought of what i would do if one of my kids had gender identity issues. with my parents i never even did because they ve given me everything. love, education, who am i to judge their personal choices if it involves them changing to someone they can happily live as.

Best Answer

I wouldn't give a frak.

Best Answer

You mean after picking myself up off the floor? Yes, I would have still loved him or her if they told me that.

Best Answer

depends... were they transgender when they first started going out with me and hiding it? Or did they want to change their gender after being with me? <br />
If its before then yes I would be rather pissed and wanna do the operation for them and walk out on them...<br />
If they were struggling with this when we started going out or while we were going out and they talked with me and were completely honest with me the whole way then I would have no problem at all.<br />
My ex's dad is transgender and my best friend from high school is also transgender but neither hid that from me and were up front with me on what they use to be and what they are now :)

Best Answer

Hopefully your parents don't go out with you.

Best Answer

lol I read this all wrong haha...
if its my parents then I wouldn't mind really

Best Answer

and no I wouldnt date my parents... swear I thought it said Partner

Best Answer

How would you not know if your dad grew boobs?

Best Answer

I am m-f transgender and my son doesn't accept me at all. He thinks that me being his father should dress like that because fathers don't wear women's clothes. Image is everything to him. He is embarrased of me. I think he still loves me but he can't accept me being transgender. It makes it very hard. I can't answer your question because I never had a good relationship with my father. My father isn't alive anymore but if he would have been different and didn't abuse me the way he did of course I would have accepted him but with me being transgender I might be biased. My mother passed away when I was 10 and I was too afraid to tell her how I felt. See, my parents didn't live together and my mother was afraid I would grow up to be gay so she kept reminding me that I was a "boy." I wasn't even allowed to have G.I. Joe dolls because she told me dolls are for girls. I couldn't even jump rope because she felt that was for girls.

Best Answer