Most my childhood friends are or were junkies and alcoholics. I CAN'T BE WITH THEM. Ironically all of my newest aquaintences are with the same affliction only they want to be sober. As do I...

Best Answer

One. I think about WHY a bit and have realized that most of the others, I lost contact with and those that I did end up reconnecting with, we had outgrown each other. The one that I still am close with, we are VERY non judgemental with each other. Simply accepting each other for who we are, even if we don't always agree.

Best Answer

I have cherished every friend I've made throughout my life. I have my childhood best friends still at my side now sharing our 60th birthdays together. We've been friends since kindergarten. I don't know why we were able to keep our relationships strong through miles in distance and lifestyles but we did. At the core of each of us is a deep love and respect for each other.

Best Answer

3...and still luv each and every one of them. :-)

Best Answer

zero

Best Answer

I would say 11. We've all lived in the same neighborhood since we were born, went to the same school :)

Best Answer

Two

Best Answer

zero

Best Answer