i have a fav pair that has a squishy wide foam rubber sole u can see them in my pics i adore mine tell me about your love for uggs and comments on my super soft soled uggs
tennasboots tennasboots 31-35, F 18 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Fashion

I didn't know anybody actually wore those anymore...

Best Answer

Uggs are too expensive. I do like the concept of sherpa lined boots, though, so, I buy knockoffs. They're comfortable and warm, the rest I could care less about.

Best Answer

when I surfed, I loved my UGGS. Winter surfing especially.

Best Answer

I don't own a pair of Uggs and as a matter of fact I detest them..

Best Answer

I think they're cute & comfy, and have owned many pairs...but honestly, after about 13 yrs of paying $200 for Uggs I have come to realize I like my $60 Bearpaws and $30 Target knockoffs just as well!

In fact, I just sold my last pair of Uggs for $60 via Craigslist after wearing them for 2 years hehe

PS - none of your pictures are of actual Ugg brand boots. Weird.

Best Answer

ugh... ugg... yeah I don't have any... the fad is still strong in the kids schools..

Best Answer

I have two black pairs and a sand pair, that I wear when it's cold. Someone I was involved with bought me my first pair, and I've been a fan ever since.

Best Answer

Ugh

Best Answer

My wife looks super cute in her Uggs,

Difficult to imagine they started out as a men's fashion accessory!

Best Answer

this is retarded.

Best Answer

bet you it's her job. she sells uggs or is some kind of "social media expert" or works for some company that's conducting a misguided attempt to generate ugg buzz

Best Answer

Can't afford real ones & broke by foot dancing in a pair of the cheap knock off ones

Best Answer

i don't love them just like wearing them in winter

Best Answer

Are they your ONLY fantasy? :)

Best Answer

I can't afford them

and I grew up in a time where women were supposed to have small feet, not huge ones... .so even if I could afford them, I probably wouldn't buy 'em!

LOL

Best Answer

i am in love with your photo ;)

You are definitely a certified CUTIE. Just look at your pretty brown eyes, your precious smile, and your lovely nose, which has the nice Roman features. What's even more beautiful is your freckles on your cheeks. awwhhh. Can you spell A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

Best Answer

It's the internet, you horny little boy.

Best Answer

just being nice -_-

Best Answer

they only use pictures of certified cuties to sell thier uggs. it's probably actually a 45 year old geek who smells bad and has man *******.

Best Answer