dollysworld dollysworld 46-50, F 10 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

Hey, it's a start.

Best Answer

Of course it makes sense. They put it to the vote and the people voted. Therefore "The People" have spoken.

Best Answer

I didn't get to vote in my state. It would be legal here too.....everything else is!

Best Answer

Then get with some people in your community and find out what it takes to get a "measure" on the ballot and take it to the people in 2 yrs.

Best Answer

Unless the Constitution prohibits something specifically, it is the rights of the States, and the people, to properly decide the Laws required to regulate, or decide those issues in question. The Federal Government is given its duties and restrictions, by the Constitution, which comes from the power of the States and the people.

No where in the Constitution is any right given to the Federal Government, to regulate "Drugs", or "Vegetation". Only the People of the interested States, has the Authority to address those issues.

The first order of Authority is vested with the States and those people of those States.

The Feds cannot claim power of Law over the States, unless specifically so stated in the Constitution. But, they will deny that. Even though they cannot show where they have that power. This is the flaw of a Democracy. This is why our Founders did not found, a Democracy. They Founded, A Republican form of Government.

Wake up America!

Best Answer

How about 'how may others think it isn't ethical to make pot legal at all.' Though I do hope they learn their lesson from this- when things start to go horribly wrong they will know it does not make sense in the rest of the world.

But to answer your question- it is like they are doing an experiment with a normal group and two control group. They will yield a TON of data doing it this way and will be able to make extremely accurate conclusions on pot in individuals and for the future of mankind in doing this.

Best Answer

Yeah, dolly, I think there are a lot of legal issues that are the states' call to make, and apparently this is one of them, but as you or someone else pointed out, the federal government still overrides in this matter.

Does it make sense? No! Is it unconstitutional? Not sure....

Best Answer

Well, I don't smoke anything, but if its going to be legal here then it should be everywhere. Our own govt' is profiting off of it being illegal in some way. imho

Best Answer

No doubt in my mind, Dolly! No doubt at all.... after they legalize it, they will probably create a monopoly so more profits go to them...

Best Answer

LOL, I love when Americans complain about constitutional rights. We've had some of our constitutional rights indefinitely suspended for over ten years now. These days cops can get an "administrative" warrant unsigned by any judge for just about anything. They'll pull you over just to copy all the information on your cellphone. In Arizona it's now legal for them to bust down any door if they just say they smell pot and last year congress debated allowing the military to arbitrarily suspend rule of law altogether and round people up like cattle. The public outcry has been zero, but libertarians especially love to bring up the issue of constitutional rights as if we still had any.

Best Answer

Don't get me started. Your right and we are both on the same side. Hope you have been preparing.

Best Answer

I ain't preparing for squat. Until the public accepts the fact they are the ones empowering all this nonsense and flirting with disaster there isn't anything to prepare for.

Best Answer

If they come knocking your going to go then? Not me. History has a dirty habit of repeating itself and they haven't made camps and been buying and storing coffin liners for nothing. I am not flirting with anything.

Best Answer

You live here, you pay the price. Best thing to do when the crap hits the fan is sometime just to leave.

Best Answer

you've a first rate mind & attractive on So many levels...
please consider being my friend ...with "Benefits" :)

Best Answer

certain laws are in the federal realm and drugs are one of them the states cannot make something legal that the feds have deemed illegal so there will for sure be a constitutionl ruling at some point and i think the feds will prevail as they always have

Best Answer