I'm not sure how many it can take to kill you but I can tell you this, it's incredibly hard for you to ingest them orally to kill yourself. Your body will reject taking too many pills and would force yourself to induce vomiting to get rid of it.<br />
The best way is to take a whole bottle, maybe more if you're really sure about committing suicide, grinding up the pills as fine as you can (pestle and mortar would be best, or even using a coffee grinder would be better) and mixing it with warm water. Put that into an enema and shove it up your anus as far as you can so it gets past any feces in the cavity and towards the nerves and then slowly squeeze all the substance inside. Lay on your side and you'll sleep for sure. This way your system will absorb the pills very quickly, much quicker than orally which will almost guarantee your death if not guaranteed.<br />
People use this method with things like oxy, ecstacy, etc. Even beer because it gets absorbed into your system much quicker. The more you overload your system with stuff like this the better the chances of you dying.<br />
I'm honestly considering this within the next week or so. Even God isn't enough to save me from going to hell.

Best Answer

Please don't do this. I understand your pain and I have wanted to do this so many times. It's NOT the answer. I care. Please don't do this.

Best Answer

Hello

Best Answer

Hello ; God is the only one that can save any of us from Hell. We all have fell short of the the glory of God . The good new is he sent his only son Jesus Christ to die on a cross to make a way for all who would trust in him to be saved from there sins.All you need to do is trust in him repent of your sins ask him into your heart and you will be saved! We all are sinners my friend but Jesus made a way for us all to be saved! Find you a good church and read your bible its never to late! God is great my friend! I will pray for you and I know everything will be OK if you trust in our Lord and savior Jesus Christ!

Best Answer

I love you.. Please dont die :)

Best Answer

I'm really thinking about it.. I'm thinking about doing it tomorrow

Best Answer

Dont use this method. Make an exit bag rent a helium tank and kill yourself. Do it now!

Best Answer

How do you do that? instructions please....

Best Answer

Why you wanna know? Don't kill yourself, change your atmosphere. Disappear from your life, the people who disturb you and experience everything you can before you check out.

Best Answer

Good reply!

Best Answer

All i know is it is the most painful death from a drug overose. <br />
Each of your organs slowly shut down over a few days, doctors cant even do anything to stop this. so you spend a few days in agony till you eventually die. Want to rethink your question??

Best Answer

well yes, but i konw the answer to the rethought question anyway. But thanks for the heads up

Best Answer

I doubt there is anything you can get without presc<x>ription that won't just make you very sick. The pharmaceutical companies don't want to get sued

Best Answer

They won't. I had them all and fell asleep for like 20 hrs.

Best Answer

Hey. I can understand why you would want to kill yourself. I want to die too. But i've lost hope even in that! How hopeless am I, huh? I've tried many methods of committing suicide, all have failed.. I've no idea why.. at the end I've just come to the sad conclusion that it isn't my time yet.. how I wish it weren't true.. I've given myself peptic ulcer though. Maybe I'll get lucky one day and die from it. But knowing my luck.. I'll probably live a long, tortuous life instead..

Best Answer

Me too. I can't believe there are so many people who want to die for various reasons and yet we don't ever decide to help each other or start an organisation that provides hope for people like us. I actually came to read up about how many sleeping tablets it would take and started smoking a joint and I guess I'll see another day.

Best Answer

I understand where you are coming from I too am planning this for myself. For you people who tell us to change something well what if u cant get a job that will support you or if you are in abusive situation that is impossible to escape from and you have no one to turn to no skills to take care of your self are you saying being homeless and hungry and in danger is better than dying? I have searched all available options with no solution. I am 43 years old no matter how good I am or how much I talk to God or try to change whats making me unhappy Nothing works I have pleaded with God for 20 years to help me and nothing nothing ever changes I've done it all my husband has ruined my credit, I cant get a job that will support me because they all do credit checks I have major pain on a daily basis that only medical insurance could help with and my husband only pays for himself to have my 1 under age daughter has medicade my state will not adopt the medicaid reform I have no other choice, he is only concerned with himself my children are my only happiness and all i am doing is making them miserable and I am not willing to put them thru this anymore.

Best Answer

so you want to die awsummmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

don't take excedrin it hurts like **** and look at me I'm not even dead it's extremely painful and it doesn't work unless you take the whole bottle which your body with reject and throw up

Best Answer

I am in my 70s and have had serious sleep problems for about 4 years. Ambien is my choice of sleep medicine. I have never abused it, never drove a car or walked anywhere after taking a small portion late at night, and have never gone to the kitchen to eat during the night.<br />
Without ambien I would get out of bed hungry because I am not sleeping and then will eat whatever is easy. After not sleeping well I am exhausted and very light headed and cannot exercise. So I can easily gain weight without it and without sleep. <br />
The deaths from ambien are from people driving or walking in the home after taking it. I make certain I am lying down before I bite off a tiny bit of a pill.<br />
Peggy

Best Answer