(this may be the first question on e.p. to include a semi-colon--whad'dya think?)
extra55 extra55 41-45, M 9 Answers Jun 28, 2011

more than 1000 pairs, at least once a week a new pair

Best Answer

One pair wellies, one walking, one for going in to town in, am facinated by dawna622 's answer !!

Best Answer

Ya--dawna622 is something else. Is Emeldo Marcos still living?

Best Answer

What can I say I love nice shoes, and handbags. They are my only vices. I work hard for my shoes, Emeldo Marcos stole money to buy her vast array of shoes. She bought very expensive shoes. Some in the thousands, I stay for $50.00 to $350.00, most in the $100.00 range. Lol

Best Answer

What can I say, I love my shoes! Lol, it's kind of a woman thing, what can I say? Lol

Best Answer

I'm a woman !!! LOL

Best Answer

i'm a big fan of the semi-colon!<br />
i'm the imelda marcos of birkenstocks. and i have one pair of flower-print doc martens for when there's snow.

Best Answer

World users of the semi-colon: Unite and fight semi-colon abuse and ignorance.
(i tried a semi-colon there and it didn't work...resorted to a colon ...bummer)

Best Answer

I have over 250 pair, probally more, but I have not counted for a while. I have them written in a spread sheet, their location, and the bags that match. I also include the type of outfits each goes best with. There is never a question as to how to assorize. Just type in the shoes, and all the info is filled in. I also can cross reference it by color. I make sure to keep it up to date, this way they all get worn.

Best Answer

Wow!! I hit the jackpot when you looked up my question; I wish I sold shoe inserts.
I'd be interested in knowing how you store them all. Three weeks ago, when I bought two pair of shoes at WalMart, I had 2 pairs of shoes--black dress for my suits and sneakers for everything else. I work so much, I don't have time to think about shoes until i get to the point where I can't leave home without going barefoot.

Best Answer

I live in a major city who has wonderful outlet stores :0) I can buy $600.00 dollar shoes for $150.00 I can wear they all day from day one. They always are so comfortable, and the fit is always PERFECT! I can go in-between deliverys, and buy some shoes, or go to the casino's so I choose the first, it's a sure bet! Lol

Best Answer

Currently I have 8 pairs, other than that I have a few pair of casuals/trainers.<br />
(I use semi-colans a lot because they are very useful; you proved that, and so did I) ;-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer