TwilightDream TwilightDream 36-40, F 25 Answers Oct 25, 2011

my step-mom rubbed my back and told me to go on and climax and then we would talk. I didnt know she was home and i had not locked the door. She told me it as harmless self-pleasuring and from then on we talked about it. No shame----just positive, healthy and safe way of making yourself feel good

Best Answer

Can u add me as ur friend please?

Best Answer

I told my son to finish and we would talk afterwards. He was a little hesitant so I went and got him some baby oil and a towel. He finished (into the towel even) and we set some rules. He closes his door. I now knock. He will sometimes put a sock on his doorknob to let me know he is "busy". It helped though when I explained I do it and his father does too. I think he now has a safe positive environment he can relax in.

Best Answer

Sweetheart, I could write a book about it. My parents made me feel horrible for YEARS as a child/early teen. 4 years straight, to be exact. It wasn't until I caught my hypocrite mother in an awkward position that the teasing stopped, and even after that, I still got mocked as if something was wrong with me. But, that's a story for another time.

Best Answer

I asked this question because I know that people have been scarred by such closed mindedness, i want to write an article as I did for depression, that has helped many. I am sorry you were made to feel like a pariah over such a natural thing. I hope you were not affected long term due to such an unnecessary hazing.

Best Answer

I told my daughter that there is nothing wrong with it but that it was something people do in the privacy of their own room. Never had a problem with it after that.

Best Answer

You are a good parent.

Best Answer

neither of us were embarrassed. I just tuned around and left the room

Best Answer

That was the wisest decision. Very Good.

Best Answer

I told her when we adopted her she could talk to me about anything. she thought I was serious LOL

Best Answer

LOL, you should only offer the "my door is always open" if you mean it.

Best Answer

I have caught my daughter and my oldest son ************. actually more than once. I taught my kids it was ok to do. It was natural and enjoyable. do not be ashamed.<br />
I told them to keep it private until they were grown and if they wanted to share it with someone then that was their business.<br />
It is actually thrilling to see them.

Best Answer

I wasn't embarassed, but he was after I asked if he was trying to kill thet thing.

Best Answer

hahaha=that is funny, because you didn't make him feel dirty. A slight embarrassment they get over and can later joke about. You are apparently a decent parent.

Best Answer

I caught my daughter ************ on her bed her legs were spread wide she didn't see me so I let her finish and then she saw me and got a shock but I told her its only natural and that I do it to and I got her a towel to wipe her wet ***** . And that night I let her watch me ********** and now we openly do it .

Best Answer

Lucky. I wish my parents were like that

Best Answer

My mom walked into my room and saw me just as I climaxed and looked at me and said in disgust "really? " then she stayed just staring at me as if I was gross

Best Answer

i was caugth twice by my mother - the first time she raced out and the second time she stood and looked. She told me it was to embaress me so i would be more careful. Needless to say when she looked I stopped but at 16 remained hard. I was very very embaressed

Best Answer

The proper thing for her to have done would have been to have KNOCKED first or if she ignored the mannerism of your privacy, she should have just quietly turned around and shot the door. That is what I have done, just quietly left and then after that, I learned to always KNOCK, and I taught my children to knock BEFORE they enter a room and to give the occupants of the room time to answer before just barging in...... I am sorry you were embarrassed, she, being the adult, should have known better. At least, you would think so.

Best Answer

I was caught a few times by my mom. When I was little she just told me to do it in privacy (my room or bathroom). When I was older she would just walk out of the room. Once though she found a sex toy I had (cyber skin vagina) she saw it looked at it and kinda rolled her eyes. My parents never talked to me about it and I wished they had, I think I have an addiction now...<br />
I don't think it is healthy to teach children that ************ is okay.

Best Answer

I think it's wrong to make them feel like it's not a normal part of life. It's the safest form of sex these days, parents should talk to their children, they need to know the risks and that they won't go blind if they DO **********....

Best Answer

She just rolled her eyes?

Best Answer

ugh you are asking the general public something that really is a private matter...draw the line somewhere ....

Best Answer

Those who wish not to answer don't have to, I want to write an article and input is helpful, though I would never use names or anyting such as that. So, it is their choice.

Best Answer

intellects only then ! lol...

Best Answer

open minded only !!!

Best Answer

I got caught at 14 by my mother and the Priest. Needless to say I still have marks on my behind from the cane

Best Answer

I am so sorry, that was wrong for you to be treated that way. Especially over something that is natural in teen years.I hope that did not make you think you did something wrong. they are the ones who were wrong to respond that way.

Best Answer

In truth I can understand the reaction, for I was living under my mothers roof, and not abiding to her rules. Though as for the act, I had no issue with it. For as a male, we are always driven by sex. And truthfull- how can you resist the majesty of a womans body?

Best Answer

I am just glad that reaction didn't scar you for life.

Best Answer

it did scar my behind, but not in an emotional manner

Best Answer

I had been caught by my step-mom on a few occasions, I wrote a story here about one of those occasions, but what helped is knowing she enjoyed watching....I didn't ask questions about it, I just knew she did, she is only 13 years older, so as a 16 year old, you can imagine a 29 year old mom would walk in and see her hot 16 year old step son ************ on the edge of his bed with his skivvies down around his knees...she backed out and then watched from the hallway

Best Answer

I caught my 14 years old daughter ************ in the livingroom. I just got her a towel when she finished. and i told her that is ok to do that, but next time do it in your bedroom.

Best Answer

I caught my brothers daughter ************ when she was 15. I just told her not to be embarrassed and that it would be our secret and then I left the room

Best Answer

i have stories about being caught if u would be so kind as 2 read them

Best Answer