THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 8 Answers Jan 15, 2012

Although EP welcomes those over 13, I wouldn't let a teenager of mine near this pervert playground.

Best Answer

the internet is never safe for children

Best Answer

It took me a while before I even realized how filled with pervs certain websites are. This one too. I can understand having a wide variety of groups to join for a wide variety of people, however, there should be a line drawn somewhere. <br />
There's too many nude photos all over peoples' profiles. I think that should definitely be wayy past the line.

Best Answer

This site isn't safe for naive adults, much less children. EP has become the new Craig'slist for the pervs. The groups who advertise here should really think twice. <br />
You are correct, their are many pedophiles here, they like to use cartoonish avatars to signal to each other. It is disturbing stuff.

Best Answer

Children in general no. But the age of consent varies around the world, so in some countries I do believe it is as young as 13 !! No idea how many groups there are like that, come across a few individuals with horrific stories that I pray to God are just fantasy. That said my children are young and tougher than me, at times I have thought this site is not safe for me, not as internet savvy as some.

Best Answer

There are too many young teens on here.. Honestly the most disturbing one is the one who keeps on asking to be tickled....

Best Answer