Didn't see it--figure he'll just go on trying to save the country from the crackpot economics that almost scuttled us before he took office, killing the terrorists Bush couldn't find, etc.

Best Answer

I prefer to refer to it as his "Farewell Speech".

Best Answer

How to put this on a form a liberal can understand - It was pure crapolia!

Best Answer

i disagree,,,and im not a liberal

Best Answer

That is your prerogative, we all have a right to express our opinions.

Best Answer

I watched it. Would it kill you to show some respect for his office and refer to him as "Mr.President"??

Best Answer

hun,,i am probably the biggest fan,of the president of the united states

Best Answer

Back off, heifer. You have obviously been getting your history from Newt and his GOP stooges. Your information is false, as is most of the bold faced lies that Newt has been spewing. I suggest that stop watching Faux (Fox) news and
do some serious fact checking. I dare you to get off your fat *** and actually verify your facts before you open your big mouth and spout off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Back off, heifer. You have obviously been getting your history from Newt and his GOP stooges. Your information is false, as is most of the bold faced lies that Newt has been spewing. I suggest that you stop watching Faux (Fox) news and do some serious fact checking. I dare you to get off your fat *** and actually verify your facts before you open your big mouth and spout off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Never watched that opting for an enema instead

Best Answer

lol,,,strap on party,,woo hoo

Best Answer

I very much agree with him.... No one built this country on their own.....this nation is great because we worked as a team!!!!!<br />
"Each time I look at that flag, I’m reminded that our destiny is stitched together like those 50 stars and those 13 stripes. No one built this country on their own. This nation is great because we built it together. This nation is great because we worked as a team. This nation is great because we get each other’s backs. And if we hold fast to that truth, in this moment of trial, there is no challenge too great; no mission too hard. As long as we are joined in common purpose, as long as we maintain our common resolve, our journey moves forward, and our future is hopeful, and the state of our Union will always be strong."<br />
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN !<br />
http://youtu.be/M3Bz0d2xm7U

Best Answer

Empty eloquently spoken fluff. I hope it's the last state of the union speech we hear from him. Nothing against the man, but I think his politics suck.

Best Answer

Spoken like a true Republican, Puckster.
By all means, we must continue with the failed policies of the previous Republican administration.
Foolish middle class, We can't raise taxes on millionaires!
Stop being so lazy and envious!!

Best Answer

OH yeah, his politic's suck......Shared purpose and fellow feeling...what's not to hate about that?!!

Best Answer

Stimulus one
stimulus two
Solyndra
lies and gaffs to numerous to write
Keystone Pipe line
chicago politics, such as raiding Gibson Guitars for illegal wood after Gibson did not contribute to democratic party
I have a list I could cut and paste but I know how annoying that is. Obama wants to follow in the footsteps of Greece. His economic policies are a recipe for disaster.

Best Answer

I'm too socially liberal to be a republican. Was that a jab?

Best Answer

ooh my,,just look at what i started 'giggles'

Best Answer

All the great things he says he is going to do, he has had 3 years and hasn't done any of them. All he has done is take a bad situation and make it worse.

Best Answer

All the great things he said he was going to do , he has had three years and hasn't done any of them. He raised his right hand and took an oath to uphold the constitution and no sooner was his hand down that he started trying to find ways to evade and avoid it. Everything from the extrajudicial execution of an American citizen to illegal appointments.

Best Answer

Oops, his bad. It took Bush 8 years to bankrupt the US with his bogus wars on his imaginary WMD, you were expecting Obama to correct it in two???

Best Answer

I didn't watch it either.Knew it was political anyway.but honestly he could have set klan robes on fire it would have the same effect

Best Answer