theheartofmemphis theheartofmemphis 41-45, F 13 Answers Jan 8, 2011

I am so happy at this time. I am a Christian and i am enjoying life. I have no money, but i have a great family, my wife and two children give me great joy. There are many troubles yet we are still happy. I am so glad i am alive and feel like a millionaire when i take a look at what i have. I have no complaints about life. Yes , i am truly happy :) X

Best Answer

I am truly happy for you...proof that you dont have to have money to be happy..happiness is from within!!

Best Answer

Very few i guess, and for sure I'm not of them.........

Best Answer

At least not me

Best Answer

i am ecstatic, great workout this morning, g-kids and their friends running around the house laughing and carrying on, football playoff games later, what a great day, but i'm easy

Best Answer

sounds like a day filled with fun!!

Best Answer

My feelings are hanging in the balance right now, Not sure whether I am happy or not, But quite relaxing.

Best Answer

sometimes it is nice to be able to just relax and not have to worry about a thing!!

Best Answer

the number of people that are not living paycheck to paycheck

Best Answer

money doesnt make you happy!! Sorry!!!

Best Answer

Studies have shown that if a person if asked to consider how happy they are, their scores on happiness are actually lower!!! So wondering about it makes you unhappier. Another interesting fact - people in the US are unhappier than those in other nations, (as long as there is safety and enough to eat). Sorry - I did a thesis on happiness, I find it so interesting.

Best Answer

That is very interesting..We here in the US are very spoiled!!

Best Answer

I'm not... Want to b happy... Bt no chance

Best Answer

Happiness comes from within..you have to do something to make yourself happy!! I wish you the best of luck with the future!!

Best Answer