Cole11 Cole11 13-15, M 8 Answers Dec 12, 2013 in Community

I knew a boy in the 2nd grade named Cole. But the person who comes to mind when I think about that name is Cole Trickle from the movie Days of Thunder. Man, that was a good one.

Best Answer

two cole fr... And cole al... Lol

Best Answer

Haha my last name starts with fr and my buddy's name is cole and his last name starts with al

Best Answer

lol maybe u go to myschool are u in grade 8? That's my friendcoles grade

Best Answer

Wait is your last name 5 letters and starts with Sp?? And ur dating Dan St?? Does your school start with ND

Best Answer

Omg yes are u friends with Dalton T?? And I was dating dan lol

Best Answer

Oh lol and yea. Did u and dalton every have to go to the hospital together? Trick question lol and do u have a son named Keaton and twin brothers??

Best Answer

yes!! And me and dalton went twice. Once cuz we nailed our tongues to a table and other cuz we covered our backs in gas and then u and jakob shot fire crackers at us and we go second degree burn lol

Best Answer

Yes!! Lol it's u Kate weird. Add me?

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

One...He was on drugs but then he cleaned himself up. Now I believe he is married and has kids.

Best Answer

just you

Best Answer

This kid he is probably 11.5/12 now. He was a mate at school, he was like 8.5 and I was 9.5. this was third grade. He had blonde hair blue eyes, my friend Cai and Krista had a huge crush on him... Krista always talked about how hot he was... However that was the worst year of my life, the teacher Mrs. Morrow was a b!cth to me and only me, lol. why am I telling you this?

Btw I was held back a year :p I hate it

Best Answer

Does Coke Sprouse count?

Best Answer

Cole!! Not coke :P

Best Answer

lol who's that

Best Answer

He was Cody from the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. It used to be a Disney show

Best Answer

I used to know a guy called George Cole, an actor, who lived in the village I grew up in. He was known for playing Flash Harry in St. Trinians and Arthur Dailey in a programme called minder. When I was in the scouts we tidied up his yard and he awarded us some merit badges.

Best Answer

2

Best Answer