ZZ00ZZ ZZ00ZZ 22-25, F 17 Answers May 15, 2012

Over the course of my life? Who knows. When I was a child my parents, at the gym, at the doctor's office, girlfriends, wives. I don't know.

Best Answer

You look great naked.

Best Answer

Thank you. So do you.

Best Answer

Not enough, that's for sure.

Best Answer

I never counted, between the Army and jail, I never really gave it much thought.

Best Answer

Not enough, and too many.

Best Answer

hmmmmmmm as a child, plenty. as an adult 7

Best Answer

Not too many besides my immediate family when I was a baby and accidentally as a young adult. Dont you just hate when people bust into your room, when you're trying to dry off or change clothes?? Wth!! I avoid public nudity. I cant take a shower at a gym or whatever. I had this one lady doc who always had me ***** down for the oddest reasons...and always wanted to give me shots in my a$$.<br />
So around 1-2 people have viewed my nudeness.

Best Answer

is the question seen or looked at or even enjoyed ?

Best Answer

Just seen.

Best Answer

seven women and more men than that but locker rooms and the like raise the number quite a bit and I must admit 4 or five of the women I have dated 5 if you count non sexual

Best Answer

please diablo get your server workin. zzoozz is getting frisky .. ;)

Best Answer

I have that thousand yard stare. These eyes have beheld many unclothed people, some joyful, some horrendous

Best Answer

Two girls, no idea how many guys (gyms, pools, showers at work)

Best Answer