I believe there are hardly any being many people have boyfriends by that age and have tryed something.
Stormwind2 Stormwind2 18-21, F 19 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I was a virgin when I was 18. I don't think it's as uncommon as you might expect, although a fair amount of kids probably do lose it sooner as well.

Best Answer

Well I know for a fact that my oldest brothers female friend is still a virgin at 17 years of age, which in this day and age, is admirable. According to her, she just hasn't found anyone worthy of it yet, and honestly isn't even looking. All I can say is good on her. She's a clever girl.

Best Answer

No, I find it admirable because I know so many women who have lost their virginity around her age, and have regretted it. Which isn't right. And she's clever because she's aware of that. She knows she has something that should not be given away carelessly. Ugly? You should not jump to such a hideous conclusion because a girl has not has sex yet, what is ugly is the countless girls out there having sex with countless men and not even being aware that most of them are being used. Fyi, she's a stunning young girl who's more clever than most men twice her age, so again, good on her.

Best Answer

so not true! I know many people at 17-18 that are still virgins and not ugly whatsoever and have the most amazing personality... nothings wrong with them at all, its completely fine to wait for the right person to come along.. it can be admirable because your not just going off having s*x with any random just so then you can loose your virginity, its good to loose it to someone you actually care about rather than someone thats an as*hole, kind of like you

Best Answer

I wouldn't speak to him he wan'ts to get you mad.

Best Answer

It's sometimes hard to walk away from an idiot.

Best Answer

You're a very closed minded person aren't you? Very blind to the world and what's going on around you.

Best Answer

Why are you such a moron? It isn't about 'waiting for your knight in shining armor' it's about waiting for someone that respects you, who isn't taking advantage and using you. And believe it or not, someone who at the time, actually does love you. You clearly are not the kind of a person a girl should wait for.

Best Answer

well put :)

Best Answer

I think most people who want to do it will do it when they go away to college, if they haven't already. Sometimes its hard to find a place and time while still living at home.<br />
Also, it's sometimes easier to go to bed with someone you've met at college and didn't grow up with all through elementary, middle and high school.<br />
My first time was in high school though.

Best Answer

i guess it took me until 18 to lose it.<br />
i'll go out on a limb and say 10% of males, and 20% of females, but i'm just making that up.

Best Answer

Virgin at 18, girlfriend of 5 years is saving it and no way I'd cheat on someone.

Best Answer

I am a virgin.and am around 18 too, i see my virginity as a pride and i strongly protect it, the judgement is yours^_^

Best Answer

Probably 1 in 10

Best Answer

Honestly, there are more than I thought. I know a 36 year old.. not sure if a VIRGIN is a word, she was molested and raped when she was a kid, but no actual sex, besides her 2 24 year olds, a 20 year old.

Best Answer

I'm 20 and still virgin..

Best Answer

im 21 and still a virgin

Best Answer

i am still a virgin at 23 anyway being a virgin or not is your choice so y does virginity have this much importance

Best Answer

Read down.

Best Answer

lol....dear i wont kill myself dont worry about me but koolranch u keep an eyeout i might kill you(jus kidding)

Best Answer

but i might kill you too so keep an eye out lol

Best Answer

similar to the **** u gave me lol

Best Answer

jus playing around man
Anyways never mind sorry if it hurt you

Best Answer

Why does it really matter it doesnt make them diffrent than anybody else

Best Answer

It doesn't this question is just for wonders everyone has there own opinion's on what they think and what they don't.

Best Answer