I know of 3 for sure lol. But I am sure I have posted some question or answered something in a way that annoyed some other people. Maybe 10 ish ??

Best Answer

dude......... you're cool man how can others block you!!!

Best Answer

Haha thanks! I would be surprised if anyone blocked you ever! I think it is because I don't filter much and I can be quite opinionated sometimes :P

Best Answer

at least one, i cant see her questions when i click on them, is that how you know someone blocked you

Best Answer

That and when you answer someones you see their answer but you can't reply to it.

Best Answer

I do not know of anyone that has or at least not for a couple years.I think someone did like 2 yrs ago but it doesn't even bother me at all.

Best Answer

I noticed two I think.

Best Answer

who knows!!

Best Answer

None. I try not to be nasty to people and really don't talk to many people on here on a personal level. I just ask and answer questions :)

Best Answer

You don't have to be nasty to people to get blocked. I was blocked yesterday because someone didn't like that I drank too much coffee and didn't eat enough veges. lmao

Best Answer

1 That I know of :( I don't even know why, we were good friends

Best Answer

No one. Blocking me is like committing a federal offense.

Best Answer

Hundreds

Best Answer

Lost track... I've been blocked my folks I've never communicated with... I can only assume the are scared of my gorgeousness. mx:))

Best Answer

Probably like a 100. But I really don't care.

Best Answer