appraiserjes appraiserjes 41-45, M 8 Answers Jan 3, 2013 in Community

I loved most of mine but there were a few duds. My stepsister inexplicably bought me tons and tons of cupcake making supplies and I never make cupcakes (although I do bake). My mom gave me ugly place mats that don't match my kitchen/dining at all, and bubble bath which irritates my skin (and I know that without even trying it). So I sold it all on Craigslist!

Best Answer

Learned to enjoy Christmas without receiving presents . . . a little bit humbling . . . definitely different . . . but, was able to give . . . and that felt good.

Best Answer

I've never returned a present, and since I've been married my wife and I exchange lists or pages from catalogs to make choices from to make sure we give things that are wanted, that are the right color, size, etc.

Best Answer

The one I enjoyed most I got from my neighboers wife. And he if ever leaves town again I'll return it!

Best Answer

I love them all :)

Best Answer