I now have depression and anxiety in the mix of it....just really scared I will never be normal again. Its hard to tolerate stress....ughhh...I just feel like Im locked into an alter world.
EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 20 Answers Jun 26, 2012

I sleep between 4 to 6 hours a night. It has been going on since I was a child. It is the way I am wired. I'm in my 50s.

Best Answer

I sleep 4 hours a day...for the last 10 years or more

Best Answer

They say people who sleep below the average hours of slumber survive diseases and can potentially live, longer dunno why.

Best Answer

i sleep 6 hrs ever day

Best Answer

OMG finally i found people who have the same problem that i do/did with sleeping and anxiety ...i have tried everything possible.....3-4 nights a week i just can not seem to fall to sleep and stay a sleep, either i have to use the restroom or i need some water in the middle of the night ...its soo annoying. but i think i finally found my dream product....its called 5 stage sleep shot it natural and an easy shot bottle to drink down really fast....in like 30 minutes after i drink it im groggy -- got to my bed and sleep sound thru the night :)

check out their site www.5stagesleepshot.com i think u can get a free sample..

hope this helps someone cause it helped me.

sara lee 

Best Answer

on most nights about 3 to 5 hours.... about every other week I'm able to sleep for 6 to 8 hours for one night than it's back to normal it's been like this for a little more than a year now

Best Answer

If you drink any form of caffiene, I would suggest you try somethings else. I was getting by on a few hrs sleep a night for almost a year, some nights I only had 2 hrs sleep. I gave up coffee, and caffinated drinks about a month ago and my sleep has been so much better. Lack of sleep can cause mental and physical health problems, and I both of those. I had suffered insomnia for years on and off.

Best Answer

i met this one guy who only slept 4 hours a day. he was hard working very energetic. i think your body gets use to it

Best Answer

going on for close to forty years :)

Best Answer

That's me! I've been on so many different medications to try and get my sleep pattern back on track. So far, we've been going back and forth between the natural supplement Melatonin and a prescription medication called Restoril.

However, now I'm seeing a Psychiatrist in a month (long delay is SO long). So I will talk to him about a more permanent solution. And my sleep problems have been consistent for the last year and a half.

Best Answer

Me its been going on for a few years.

Best Answer

5-6 hours every night for the last few years, although I tend to sleep a full 10 hours on Friday's.

Best Answer

Me! and it's funny because because no one notices

Best Answer

I've done it for years

Best Answer

me!

Best Answer

Yes and it has been going on for years, started when I had my first child. Work and depression have continued it. Working on it AGAIN now.

Best Answer

Actually, 4-6 hours is perfect for me. Any more than that and I feel like I didn't sleep at all.

Best Answer