And still have some that sings Happy Bithday to you. Like a tradition? If so put your age in a range like Ex; 20-22 you dont have to give your exact age if you dont want to. I haven't had that in a long time guess I have out grown it
Babeondwy Babeondwy 41-45, F 9 Answers May 27, 2012

When I took my wife out to dinner for her birthday last week, the restaurant presented her with a candle in her dessert and the chef came out and sang happy birthday. Several patrons joined in. Her age range is 46-50.

Best Answer

How swet I am sure she was delighted but do you recieve them anymore?

Best Answer

That was nice but do you have that done for you?

Best Answer

Yes. My birthday is in the fall and Wilde makes a big deal of it. We have friends over and she does the cake, candle, ice cream thing. I'm between 56-60.

Best Answer

I do and I put them on others cake. You're never to old to make a wish!

Best Answer

I feel the same

Best Answer

The last one I got was about 5 years ago. It was a client and her three little girls who bought me a cake and brought it home to have with me after they got home from school and before I left to go home. They sang Happy Birthday and also a song and dance that the children had made up for me. It was pretty special.

Best Answer

Wow that was nice. If I could have that every now and then it would be nice but to cold-turkey me was sad to me.

Best Answer

Yeah, it does kind of hurt when they suddenly decide you are too old for a cake and candles.

Best Answer

It really does are even worse want take the time!

Best Answer

My family always spends some time with me; but they prefer to take me to a restaurant. I could order a piece of cake for dessert, but, still.................

Best Answer

I stopped getting that long before I was grown

Best Answer

Oh man thats bad sorry I miss it

Best Answer

I do but I have candles saying my age now not 28 candles lol.

Best Answer

lol Well at least youre still having the fun!

Best Answer

Yep I am :-D

Best Answer

I make sure that all of my close friends and loved ones get the cake, the candles, and the song. I think it's important. However, no one ever returns the favour. I wish they would. I haven't had a cake, the candles, and the song since my my twelfth birthday. When I turned thirteen my parents said I was too old for birthdays. I've also only received five birthday presents since my twelfth birthday. Most years I get nothing. I'm 22 now.

Best Answer

What? Man thats not right! You are not too old! You are still young. I am like you I always am for others and nope they never think of me!

Best Answer