Not the way that sounds, keep in mind you can't please everybody you meet. A lot of people in my family don't like me at all because of rumors, so at least 14 people don't like me.
IntenseCookie IntenseCookie 13-15, F 41 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Don't know, don't care that's their problem.

Best Answer

DITTO

Best Answer

Two for sure. My first husband's second wife and my second husband's first wife. Although to be honest I don't know why. Never did a thing to either one of them...

Best Answer

WHO CARES! Live life, stop worrying about the vagabonds.

Best Answer

Lots of people in three different states that don't even know the real me. And I could care less about them.

Best Answer

After this morning when I told my brother in law to go **** himself I a can say at least one...today.

Best Answer

Wow...sorry to hear. Family sucks camel bawls sometimes...or most of the time actually. I empathize.

Best Answer

He is a cockey D bag.....I felt he needed to be taken down a peg.

Best Answer

Good deck him hard with a fist full of words.

Best Answer

Well everyone does....

Best Answer

You know thats not true :O

Best Answer

Well you like me i guess... :) <3

Best Answer

Many, but I don't care. You have to accept that not everyone is going to like you, or like what you do. You have friends and a family already, why worry about people who dislike you? c: That's what I always think to myself, so you know, I get over it. Hahah.

Best Answer

"When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them." - Marilyn Monroe

Best Answer

None offline. Not in at least 6 years. A few strongly dislike me on line.

Best Answer

Not sure, but what other people think of me is really none of my business. ;)

Best Answer

No clue.

Best Answer

no doubt most who know me

Best Answer

Are the rumors true ?

Best Answer

From my details? No, my mom usually talks about me behind my back when she gets mad at me saying that i throw things around the house and start cussing her out, and that i run away from home. Stuff like that. They're not true at all.

Best Answer

Your profile name is intense cookie, and I don,t get that some one would say that if you didn,t.
Do you never cause problems for anyone ?

Best Answer

She just has a funny way of getting back at people she's mad at. She does it to a lot of people like my dad when they were getting a divorce. I don't do that at all, i don't sit still when she raises her voice at me, i rarely swear, and i only left the house once when she kicked me out after we got into a fight... of coarse i'm not perfect though, and some of the fights that go off between us are my fault, i'll admit it, but no, the rumors she tells the family aren't true at all.
I don't think i cause problems for people, if i do it's unintentional and they haven't pointed it out yet.

Best Answer

If you are in your teens you probably do cause some problems and teens blame everyone else,
Your mom does not sound great,
I would not worry about what others think.
Take responsibility for your own life and actions.and try to live independently.

Best Answer

I dunno, i guess you're right.

Best Answer

Goodluck

Best Answer

That,s good,I am sorry if she has an unhappy home life and hope she can work her way out of it to a better life.

Best Answer

About three. Hate my strength and honesty.

Best Answer

Being a telesales dude for over 5 yrs im sure the "strongly hate/dislike" is in the millions

Best Answer

A woman I once had to work with developed a hate for me. She did all she could to make my life miserable. Her anger problem was her undoing. She was fired for trying to run over her ex-husband with a fork lift.

Best Answer

Probably the same number as the amount of f*cks I give if they hate me.

Zero !

Best Answer

Probably the Liberals and Atheists around here.

Best Answer

I don't hate you. It's always interesting seeing different povs. The ones I despise can't discuss ideas without becoming personally abusive. I haven't seen you do that.

Best Answer

Oh, well, some of them then ^_^. Glad I haven't insulted you personally when we discuss ideas. :)

Best Answer

Don't know..

Best Answer

atleast one i know of my nemesis at school! goes out of her way to **** me off

Best Answer