Haha..left with no funds??? More like being given the gift of debt that u can never dig out of!

Best Answer

Yes, he is trying but...I have less debt than he does and I might have to give up the house (I was a SAHM for the last 3 years and have not found employment). But not sure how the judge will see him retaining everything after 29 years. I have never been through this before but I can't imagine that the judge will be too impressed with him. I wouldn't want his Karma.

Best Answer

i let im keep the house....bought my own...i wanted the kids to have homes to go to...........hasn't been easy ....but it's for the best ;-)

Best Answer

I am hoping to be able to get enough income, child support whatever to keep ours. He isn't interested because he and his girlfriend just rented a place 10 times nicer than ours...but I am still a few weeks from the settlement trial. So it is all up in the air.

Best Answer

keep in mind people who are in similar desparate situations.....put up an ad for other single moms to share the costs

Best Answer

I have been homeless off and on since my divorce.

Best Answer

I am a bit worried about that. As a SAHM for 3 years, I am now scrambling for a job, so I can pay my bills. He said I can have the house but I have to find a way to pay for it, in the meantime I am struggling to pay the utilities, etc...but signed up for HUD, just in case (18 month wait period). Best of luck to you.

Best Answer

I have

Best Answer