A survey asks you to guess the answer. What percent said yes and have YOU ever? I'll give the answer after a few answers or after someone gets it right. UPDATE - according to Ipsos I-say surveys the correct answer is 32%.
freeed freeed 61-65, M 11 Answers Nov 25, 2011

i have a plenty they are corupt and stupid people I dont trust them an inch. ps i have never been in trouble but i had to deal with them on behalf of someone.

They didn't like it because i knew all the laws & rights, etc.

Still you need to tread carfully with them , they lie & get backup from collegues . I so want to rant but no i will bite my lip :)

Best Answer

forgot to say my percentage ..id say and hope at least 75%

Best Answer

No lie - when I qouted "The Law" to an incorrect cop he became infuriated. Luckily we were in a Police Station and it was all taped so he couldn't do much but give me the form I told him I was allowed to sign or I'd have reported him.

Best Answer

27%

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I think 60% of people back talk to a cop and yes I have before I ended up in a head lock lol so I wont be doing that again lol and forwhat??theres no point lol but okay I think 60% and please choose me if im right haha

Best Answer

Can't tell you yet if you are close until others answer but thanks.

Best Answer

head lock now thats nasty they are horrible to do that to a woman.

Best Answer

67% back talk to a police officer. I did just yesterday.

Best Answer

why shouldn't we talk back we have rights. well done

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I swore at him and reported him after that to his superintendant, the swine got what he deserved

Best Answer

yeah they dont rule us but they think they can if they get off with it. good for you,

Best Answer

O_O

Best Answer

yes I have!

50%

Best Answer

good for you to ..we pay them to work for the better of the community not t be corupt and nasty to others for no reason.

Best Answer

They usually get pretty pissed off if you don't answer their questions.

Best Answer

yeah ask for a lawyer and everything changes...

Best Answer

"You have the right to remain silent".

Best Answer

you can't really with me. female police officers seem to be attracted to me so they pull me over to "frisk me" i can't really talk when they have their hands over my "billy club"

Best Answer

Can we go for a ride? Please?? I want to get frisked.
Hank Hill was woman handled by a traffic officer.

Best Answer

lol haha im glad someone else knows about that show, but haha they only do it when im driving alone

Best Answer

Have you heard the song Dreaming?

Best Answer

a few nosy ones

Best Answer

Bloody noses?

Best Answer