Ilovecats76 Ilovecats76 31-35 56 Answers Jun 19, 2011

cant beleive i am saying it but 3. hub and i had done one 3 some year earlier and i always remebered that fild feeling , well i was at the mall the food court and 2 guy just came and sat with me tell me they had a rrom in the mall hotel and how we should go for a drink. the thoughts of that 3some years eralier raced thru my mind , well i endup int he hotel rrom and let them both have my body. ,, that nite my hub wanted some and i couldnt harly tel him no that i didnt want to be a girl that let 3 men in one day have her. so i let my hub have 3rds

Best Answer

You go girl!!

Best Answer

Did he know he was having 3rds?

Best Answer

i wish i could kill you, ****** ****... you don't deserve to live on this earth.. ****** garbage..

Best Answer

8 guys 7 took me home and used me all night then there friend came and finished the job 18 hour **** fest. Oh 9 then hubby after he picked me up.

Best Answer

Best Answer

If your husband is okay with it, and you seem to be fine with it, the more power to you! Any guys on here, like the guy commenting below, who don't like it are either jealous or afraid. Men usually have 2 or 3 shots in them and their done. Women are free to stop when they've had enough. It would be pretty awesome to try being a woman for a few days! I wouldn't stop playing with myself, and would welcome other's join in the fun!

Best Answer

I have had 4 in one day. It didn't happen in the way that I would most love for it to happen. And the lovers that it happened with were not the ideal partners to fulfill my interest and desire for an all-black ********. But I had a MFM ********* with 2 white men one morning just after my hubby left for work. It was nice. But really short of what I would have preferred, having 2 black men. Later that same afternoon I went to a club and was picked up by a nice black man who lived up to all expectations. He was a ver solid lover with very nice equipment. Later that same night I went out clubbing with a girlfriend who actually turned me on to the joys and satisfaction of sex with black men. We ended up at a club that she knew about that is frequented by a lot of black men. We both ended up leaving separately with black lovers. The guy I left with was an exquisite lover, having a less than anticipated ****. But what he was lacking in **** size he definitely made up for in stamina, skill and enthusiasm.

Best Answer

Does hubby know about this, or is this your special private hobby?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Only two. At different times. The first one was a quickie which just wasn't enough so I went to get the other one. :P

Best Answer

Go Girl!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

One guy in the morning. (He had spent the night.) Another came over during lunch and spent a few hours at my place. The third came by about 10pm and stayed until morning.<br />
Not my proudest moment to say it, but at least I wasn't pulling a train.

Best Answer

apparently you don't want to toot your own (train) horn. lol

Best Answer

Next time you should pull a train, nothing to be ashamed of.

Best Answer

Best Answer

suck my **** alex001

Best Answer

Me two, wife 4 males and one female...

Best Answer

Bi-sexual super ****. Besides myself, 16 men and 9 women. I'm a guy. I ****** a few. Then they decided that I should be one of the two that get ****** by all the guys, while the girls have sex with the men who are waiting to **** us. Me and a hot black girl. Oh, the first one to go after me. 10 inches. Shoved my head back and forth on it, very fast. He cummed in my mouth, but he saved the large loads for my ***. He slapped me, torurted me, then stuck it in there. He had not hesitation to **** me as hard as possible. He made me almost scream the whole time until I finally started to after 15 minutes and and two large loads. He had two more for me, and 10 more minutes. I could barely breathe. So he his endless *** machine in my mouth. Then the next guy ****** me. After a total of 4 hours of getting ****** by 16 men, me and the girl next to me went at it like crazy. A few guys shot loads on us. She became my straight fuckbuddy. And we love each other. But back to the ****. We ****** and ****** for what ended up being 55 minutes. And we slept together. Well, we all did. A **** or ***** in everyone. Every ****, *******, and ***** being used. And I slept with my two main fuckbuddies. I love sex. It's my main hobby.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Wow! Lucky dog! What a hot story/experience!

Best Answer

Do family members count? lol

Best Answer

Well it was a good day,,, at was three gals. wife and two others. What a wild man I am......I admit I love sex!

Best Answer

I thought I was bad having a 3some but that makes mine just 2, have to try better!

Best Answer

I pulled a hat trick on a few occasions.

Best Answer

just one

Best Answer

I have ****** 6 girls in one day the first one was in the morning like at 7am this girl txt me and wanted to come an cuddle I said okay she came and we had sex then she left another girl texted me and she came at 10:30 am and I ****** her too then I was tired but my Bestfriend who's a girl came to my house I told her I was going to shower and she wanted to join me so we did it in the shower after she left ... I was tired but then my fwb was horny and wanted to have sex so I told her okay and we did in her bed .. I had went home that day happy but tired af and this twins who are so in love with me wanted to have a three some and I was happy af so we did n that was my bestday

Best Answer

Sounds as pretty as fake

Best Answer

me and my wife threw a birthday party and we invited 57 people most left and there were alot left and we were all drunk and i stuck my dragon in 17 caves ;) but my wife drove off and 3 weeks later she mailed me divorce paper, worse decision of my life not only that but i now have Gonorrhea

Best Answer

I did three women at a party. My wife did five men at a party.

Best Answer

I had 16 men in one 5 hour session, that was the biggest train i've pulled - but done numerous 5,6,7 at a time.<br />
4 including hubby in one day when not in a group.

Best Answer

Best Answer

4 is my record so far.

Best Answer

I have sex wid 2 girls in one day but my mummy having sex wid 5different men in one day n day was 31st dec.12..!!

Best Answer

Two. years ago I was having an affair and this only happened once that I remember but I had sex with my girlfriend about 4 in the afternoon and then went home. I was so horny I had sex with the wife that evening. Oh was it good. so hot. Other than that and a few other experiences I have led a comparatively quiet life.

Best Answer

I remember it well the answer us three. My wife and I were growing apart and I started to see two other women. One night I saw one we ****** and then showered together and I was off to see my other girl friend she was extremely horny and gave me a BJ followed by slow sex and I came twice with her. I got home happy but tired and to my surprise my wife was acting romantic I didn't want to arouse her suspicion so I joined in until I came first in her mouth then in her *** she loves it spooned from behind . I fell asleep exhausted with my **** inside her. It was a glorious evening

Best Answer