cant beleive i am saying it but 3. hub and i had done one 3 some year earlier and i always remebered that fild feeling , well i was at the mall the food court and 2 guy just came and sat with me tell me they had a rrom in the mall hotel and how we should go for a drink. the thoughts of that 3some years eralier raced thru my mind , well i endup int he hotel rrom and let them both have my body. ,, that nite my hub wanted some and i couldnt harly tel him no that i didnt want to be a girl that let 3 men in one day have her. so i let my hub have 3rds

Best Answer

You go girl!!

Best Answer

Did he know he was having 3rds?

Best Answer

i wish i could kill you, ****** ****... you don't deserve to live on this earth.. ****** garbage..

Best Answer

8 guys 7 took me home and used me all night then there friend came and finished the job 18 hour **** fest. Oh 9 then hubby after he picked me up.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have had 4 in one day. It didn't happen in the way that I would most love for it to happen. And the lovers that it happened with were not the ideal partners to fulfill my interest and desire for an all-black ********. But I had a MFM ********* with 2 white men one morning just after my hubby left for work. It was nice. But really short of what I would have preferred, having 2 black men. Later that same afternoon I went to a club and was picked up by a nice black man who lived up to all expectations. He was a ver solid lover with very nice equipment. Later that same night I went out clubbing with a girlfriend who actually turned me on to the joys and satisfaction of sex with black men. We ended up at a club that she knew about that is frequented by a lot of black men. We both ended up leaving separately with black lovers. The guy I left with was an exquisite lover, having a less than anticipated ****. But what he was lacking in **** size he definitely made up for in stamina, skill and enthusiasm.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Only two. At different times. The first one was a quickie which just wasn't enough so I went to get the other one. :P

Best Answer

Go Girl!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Bi-sexual super ****. Besides myself, 16 men and 9 women. I'm a guy. I ****** a few. Then they decided that I should be one of the two that get ****** by all the guys, while the girls have sex with the men who are waiting to **** us. Me and a hot black girl. Oh, the first one to go after me. 10 inches. Shoved my head back and forth on it, very fast. He cummed in my mouth, but he saved the large loads for my ***. He slapped me, torurted me, then stuck it in there. He had not hesitation to **** me as hard as possible. He made me almost scream the whole time until I finally started to after 15 minutes and and two large loads. He had two more for me, and 10 more minutes. I could barely breathe. So he his endless *** machine in my mouth. Then the next guy ****** me. After a total of 4 hours of getting ****** by 16 men, me and the girl next to me went at it like crazy. A few guys shot loads on us. She became my straight fuckbuddy. And we love each other. But back to the ****. We ****** and ****** for what ended up being 55 minutes. And we slept together. Well, we all did. A **** or ***** in everyone. Every ****, *******, and ***** being used. And I slept with my two main fuckbuddies. I love sex. It's my main hobby.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Me two, wife 4 males and one female...

Best Answer

I had 16 men in one 5 hour session, that was the biggest train i've pulled - but done numerous 5,6,7 at a time.<br />
4 including hubby in one day when not in a group.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Do family members count? lol

Best Answer

Three. One the person I woke up with, one someone I met in a cafe on the beach (we were on holiday!) and then another guy on the beach. Sun, sea, sex!

Best Answer

Well it was a good day,,, at was three gals. wife and two others. What a wild man I am......I admit I love sex!

Best Answer

three I had one man with his penis in my mouth the other one was using his in my rectum the other waited for his turn when he added his come to my rectum which was full from my first partner who came twice the *** was all over me between my testiles and rectum. I was quite a feeling

Best Answer

One... Dammit!<br />
Had a few 3somes with wife sharing, but no contact with the other men.

Best Answer

I pulled a hat trick on a few occasions.

Best Answer

just one

Best Answer

I had 3 in a row, as one left the other arrived not knowing a previous was there. I also had 2 @ same time on mfm 3'some

Best Answer

Two. Happened once. When I was in college, a then-former boyfriend from high school days stopped by my apartment one afternoon to say hello (we had remained friends, no big deal). We never went all the way when we dated, because I was one of those "true love waits" teenagers (my parents did a good job of keeping me a virgin in high school). Well, by this point in time (two years into college), that ship had sailed for both of us. The old boyfriend and I got to talking about stuff, and how we never did it in high school; and for some unknown reason I started saying provocative things, and long story short, we had sex. He had a night class, and left around 4:30. That evening, a more recent boyfriend (who I had had sex with before) shows up at my door, and we are watching TV, and he starts getting frisky, and I was thinking to myself, "Oh my God, I'm about to become one of those slutty girls I talk badly about," and within five hours of the first guy leaving, I was doing it with the second guy. The first guy was a rush because we had never done it for the year we dated and it was awesome to complete that deal, and the second guy was a rush because I felt so naughty doing two guys in one day and the second guy had no clue that I had been with someone else just a few hours before.

Best Answer

My wife and I have an open relationship. The most I've had was 2 ( a FWB and my wife ). My wife's number is 6 if you count me. But many times it's been 3 including me. She's a nurse and works the 7pm-7am shift. She's got 2 fwb's that she works with and then 2 others outside of work. Many times she work partial shifts with the 2 at work and the two guys don't know about one another's connection with her. So, when one is leaving at 11pm, and it's slow, they'll sneak off somewhere in the hospital for a quickie. Then when the other comes in at 11:00, they'll sneak off somewhere as well. And all bare back. And both of them are married. One of fwb's wife works at the same hospital and has no idea. She has on occasion ****** the husband and while walking back to her department, seen her and stopped and talked with her while her husbands *** is fresh inside her. I'm talking like 3 minutes fresh! She doesn't clean up until she can take a picture or video for me showing me her used *****. Then when she gets home, I of clean her up and **** her. <br />
The 5 separate from me was when she had gone to spend the night at one of her longtime boyfriends house about an hour and a half away, and they went out . He has two good friends that she had been told by him to not get too friendly because they were big "hounds" and would try to go behind his back to **** her. He was a bit jealous. So, they met up with a group of his friends and those two were there. My wife thought they were hot. When the drinks were flowing, the two friends started making their moves. The 3 of them had no idea what each of them was doing. She ended up getting their cell numbers and texted throughout the night, while her bf was around. The next morning, she and her bf ****** before she left. After her shower, she texted one of his friends to let him know she was leaving and joked about stopping by to say "hey" . He said come on. She texts me to say she's gotta make a quick stop before getting on the road. She got to his house. Planning ahead, she wore a summer dress. She walked in and said she didn't have long because she needed to get home. He asked if her husband ( me ) knew, to which she said no ( we like the naughty / cheating vibe ) . He made a move to kiss her and when she didn't resist, he automatically started putting his hand up her dress. He fingered her for a few minutes and then she said she wanted to **** him. They ****** really hard for about 15 minutes. When he came, she said she better get going, put her panties on and left. Got in the car and had text from the other friend who asked her to stop by and say hey before leaving. Said sure .. went over and did just about the same thing. He are her out till she came and then he pounded her hard for about 10 minutes. She said he ate her out really good like he was enjoying the ********. But didn't know. When she got home we had some amazing sex. Then one of her bfs texted her about booking up real quick. He came by, I hid in the closet, they had a quickie in our bedroom. He too ate her our and seemed to love her "new" flavor. He had no idea. After he left , she and I ****** again. That night we went out to a bar, when one of her work fwb came in. He walked over and they talked for a minute like co-workers do. When he walked off, a minute later, he sends her a text that says, "meet me in the bathroom, I need that sweet ***!! Lol!! Only kidding". She wrote back not to tease her. Then he said "come on" she said ok. Meet me near the ladies room. Told me she'd be right back. She was gone for about 10 minutes. Came back with a big smile. I asked what was she smiling about. She turned her legs toward and parted her legs slightly giving me the "have a feel" look. I felt her and she was hot and soaking wet. I tasted my fingers and knew she had just been ****** again. I took her out to our car and cleaned her up in the backseat. ****** her again and then we both went back inside for some dancing. <br />
What a GREAT Day!!!!

Best Answer

I had sex with five guys at the same time at a party while my husband watched.

Best Answer

how did that turn out

Best Answer

I have ****** 6 girls in one day the first one was in the morning like at 7am this girl txt me and wanted to come an cuddle I said okay she came and we had sex then she left another girl texted me and she came at 10:30 am and I ****** her too then I was tired but my Bestfriend who's a girl came to my house I told her I was going to shower and she wanted to join me so we did it in the shower after she left ... I was tired but then my fwb was horny and wanted to have sex so I told her okay and we did in her bed .. I had went home that day happy but tired af and this twins who are so in love with me wanted to have a three some and I was happy af so we did n that was my bestday

Best Answer

Sounds as pretty as fake

Best Answer

me and my wife threw a birthday party and we invited 57 people most left and there were alot left and we were all drunk and i stuck my dragon in 17 caves ;) but my wife drove off and 3 weeks later she mailed me divorce paper, worse decision of my life not only that but i now have Gonorrhea

Best Answer