dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 114 Answers Dec 19, 2011

I know of two women that have had sex with over 100 men. They are "normal". They are not prostitutes...they have regular jobs...and regular lives...except they liked to have sex a lot at a certain point in their lives.<br />
cliff<br />
HHN

Best Answer

None yet.... but I practice all the time so I will be ready.

Best Answer

47 women for me. "Easily over 100" guys for my wife, per her admission. Plus she has slept with a number of women and occasionally participated in group sex when she was younger. <br />
There is no such thing as too many as long as you are safe. Sex is fun.

Best Answer

I'm a 19 year old female and my number is 9 men and 2 women. 7 of them were one-night stands, one of them was a 3 year relationship, and the rest were "friend's with benefits" and my current, new relationship. (Got number 9 tonight! :P) I don't regret any of them. Some of them I wish I haden't been too hasty (or drunk) to do, but I was always practicing safe and felt comfortable with the person I was with. I feel that sex can either be a recreational activity or a way to express love, and that neither of those is something to regret.

Best Answer

Yes, annaleea ,
I agree wholeheartedly.
Peter x

Best Answer

200 plus and i am genuinely confused as to how it happened

Best Answer

2<br />
Too many is the number when you regret one or more of them.

Best Answer

I've been with 72 guys and I'm super excited about getting to 100. My hubby is planning on having a party when I get to 95 and having a 5 man gang bang to get me too 100 in style. I can't wait.

Best Answer

My number is sitting at 70... really want to break 100 soon!

Best Answer

Now that's what I'd call a nice gift from the hubby >:-)

Best Answer

Around 200 men and women. That is def. too many. I prefer the people I screw to have screwed a lot of people as well. It's hot to me. I love *****.

Best Answer

I stopped officially counting around 40 but i have still kept track and am nearing 100. I am young, only 21 years old and sometimes i feel guilty/ashamed of it for several reasons. <br />
A majority of the hookups were blacked out one night stands. When i was 19 i found out i have herpes.<br />
I have always told my partners before hand except for a few times when we had been drinking and he was putting moves on me and I told him no but he kept insisting. I use to feel pressured into sex a lot. I told the guys afterwards and somehow they werent mad/didnt care. <br />
When i found out i had herpes part of me was almost relieved because i thought that way guys wouldnt want to sleep with me and i wouldnt be pressured. But that has not been proven to be true. I use condoms most of the time but i have had chlamydia twice.<br />
I feel bad about myself because ive never had a real relationship or been in love yet i have slept with so many people. I know the number wont matter to my future mate but it's a bit disheartening. <br />
Recentally i have put a lot of work into myself and have been cleaning up my dirty habits, but i still slip up fron time to time. Ive been dating this great guy who enjoys me for me and has never pressured me into sex but i have these guilty feelings from the past and i'm scared they are getting in the way and will continue to be a problem for me in my adult life.<br />
I went through a lot as a kid and it resulted in me being a promiscuous drunk my teenage years. Part of me loves being that sensual sex goddess and mistress-I made it my mission to be the best they have ever had (And I'm often told that I am) But another part of me is disgusted by the drunkenness and the low standards i had. I guess I need to forgive myself for that.

Best Answer

please don't feel bad about your decisions. STDs are very common and nothing to be ashamed of. I had chlamydia once as a student, my friend gave it to be and he got it from his ex. It wasn't a bother to fix it. Another ex of mine had herpes but we always were careful when he had it to begin with, but then I didn't really care, turns out I was immune anyway as I never got it. Drinking and having sex is fine, you're allowed to enjoy those things. Trouble is we live in a society where men are the ones shown to have desires and women are supposed to be passive. The only thing wrong is that you feel bad, perhaps try some counselling to build self-esteem, but I have been through the same as you and I know that I am a pretty decent person, I work hard and care about others and that is more important in defining how good a person I am - not how many people I have slept with or if I've had an STD. Love yourself and don't define yourself in this one way, its one part of who you are and something that is your choice - your body.

Best Answer

Very well said

Best Answer

The most important thing is that you realized what you did wrong.. I relate to you believe me I've had an std before now I'm getting treated for idk what I just had an std exam and blood drawn waiting on results I feel ashamed too a lot of the guys I slept with and gave oral to where one night stands I feel horrible about myself but you're not alone I'm with you and God is with you :)

Best Answer

I think that stds are something to be ashamed of.. especially if it happens more than one time.. I have had an std before and I feel ashamed of everything I have done.. not only my sex life but people that I have hurt, lied to, judged, etc.. right now I'm getting treated for idk what I'm taking med waiting for results on my std exam and blood drawn.. I feel ashamed but I have been praying and getting closer to God :)

Best Answer

Even knowing what you just wrote, I'd still sleep with you 😉 You're beautiful!

Best Answer

never too many until you enter a "monogamous relationship" and continue to have other partners.

Best Answer

I've slept with 5 guys. I'm 36.

Best Answer

I'm 16 and mine is 9 I regret some but a hook up is a hook up. I'm on birth control I'm having safe sex. So what's the harm.? Sex is supposed to be fun isn't it?

Best Answer

I don't really know how many<br />
and I don't think there is such thing as too many... so long as when you decide to "settle down" with one person you are STD free, and if you aren't- your significant other is aware of that fact and okay with it.

Best Answer

I'm 41 and slept with 2 guys. Been with my hubby since I was 21 :)

Best Answer

I"m 16 and slept with over 30 guys. I'm not proud of it but i can't change my past.

Best Answer

Move on and enjoy life. Don't look back

Best Answer

im 18 and I've slept with 14 men and 8 were one night stands. I'm worried about would happen when I'm like 24!!!! thats a lot of people and i only lost my virginty when i was 15.

Best Answer

Take a look at my answer. Thats what could happen. Just practice safe sex and before hooking up with someone frel free to ask if they have been tested. Dont feel guilty about the number if yu didnt feel guilty while it was happening

Best Answer

Sorry about the spelling errors, on my phone

Best Answer

I'm an 18 year old female and I've slept with 8 men.<br />
I lost my virginity at 13.

Best Answer

I honestly don't know. Last time i counted in 06 it was 50 or 55. My guess now is somewhere between 60 and 70.

Best Answer

22 guys 2 girls and rocked it every time. Obviously I've settled down. But now I'm a pro.. And 40+ that I've messed with including the 22 guys and 2 girls. But now I stick to straight and gay **** to learn how guys really like the job done. May sound crazy but I'm a freak .. So I could care less cause I know I'll make my husband proud one day. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets!! Oh and I've been celibate for a year now. (:

Best Answer

14 men

Best Answer