Dated a few. Loved one.

Best Answer

Two. My first wife and my current.

Best Answer

just one. I thought I was in love a few times, but when it really hit me, I knew. Unfortunately, this love caused me the worst pain I had ever experienced, He cheated on me, and impregnated his side dish, I could not get past the betrayal , pain and insecurity I felt haunting me everyday. I had to end it, I mourned the loss of him like it was a death, I guess it was a death, but it was mine, for everything I believed to be true was just a falsehood. I believe he really did love me, just couldn't keep it in his pants. Do I still love him? Of course I do, I just cant forgive him. I hope he still loves me and realizes how much he lost for a moments pleasure, I hope he suffers like I do.

Best Answer

I use this sentence sparingly,so listen up...I understand. You were not made for betrayal.God is on your team,crying with you. Breathe and know that you are loved...and then change your username.You are more than missingcasey.

Best Answer

one. . .

Best Answer

One so far. But I'm only 20.

Best Answer

Just one

Best Answer

once in my lifetime.

Best Answer

3 (first love and 2 other exes)

Best Answer

2

Best Answer

4<br />
My fiance was killed in a motorcycle accident, THEN<br />
My husband lost his personality and left our family due to a brain injury, THEN<br />
I met a guy who pushed me into an emotional relationship I was not ready to be in, BUT<br />
My current boyfriend supports me and is attentive. He loves me unconditionally.

Best Answer

none. haven't met anyone yet

Best Answer

id have to say 3

Best Answer

4 <br />
my heart is a *****.

Best Answer

thirteen

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

none...not really my thing

Best Answer

zero

Best Answer