I've been asked (again) to play a marauding mortal in some fantasy/apocalypse game. I like to write but I'm not sure if I could be bothered with rules and dice rolling. Should I bother?
MrNotReallySerious MrNotReallySerious 31-35, M 4 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Writings

I play online games on facebook, and there are a lot of active pla<x>yers. I used to play city of wonder with a great group of people, till the game got stuck recently. Now I play chefville and farmville 2. Its a good way to keep your mind occupied

Best Answer

I have tried several "Gods Of War" "Crystal Saga" and now "Wings Of Destiny" some are better than others... some are worse... some are so competitive that no one can level up unless they buy and buy and buy and some like the last one mentioned is easy to level up and cooperative pla<x>yers...

Best Answer

I play online role playing games, actually play a game called SecondLife. It's a very interesting game once you get into having lots of friends and drama and get in depth.

Best Answer

but that's a visual thing right? I jsut meant text based role play, but I get your point. Is it hard to navigate to get to a position where it's interesting? does it have an arc of story or you just exist?

Best Answer