EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 7 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Actually during extremely trying times at different times two churches gave me $30.00 in fuel. I am forever thankful to both. I dont even believe in god. Perhaps you have tried the same ol stunt time and time again????

Best Answer

I am not advocating church, per se, however, the time to find a good one is when you are NOT on your last legs. Things always seem so dreadful when you are in pain, anyway....but do your shopping around when you are feeling good. That way, you KNOW you have a good place to go if you ever really need it. Churches can be good or bad, depending on the general character of the congregation. You just have to find the right one for YOU.

Best Answer

I had that experience with Alanon (the meetings are held in a Church)

Best Answer

omg....i was just reading about acoa- adult children of alcoholics...i am a duaghter of a mother that drank...and thought of going for help...from all the crazy sdtuff my mom has put me through......
Was it a f ed up experiance?

Best Answer

me <br />
i seen siners sitting infront of me

Best Answer