EAGLEFLYING EAGLEFLYING 41-45, F 7 Answers Jul 13, 2012

Actually during extremely trying times at different times two churches gave me $30.00 in fuel. I am forever thankful to both. I dont even believe in god. Perhaps you have tried the same ol stunt time and time again????

Best Answer

I am not advocating church, per se, however, the time to find a good one is when you are NOT on your last legs. Things always seem so dreadful when you are in pain, anyway....but do your shopping around when you are feeling good. That way, you KNOW you have a good place to go if you ever really need it. Churches can be good or bad, depending on the general character of the congregation. You just have to find the right one for YOU.

Best Answer

I would say try to reach out to God in his church not his people,they are often his patients.

They may be able to help as they found help but they are often ill and broken people under his care.

Best Answer

People in churches are using religion as a drug of choice. They learn doctrine by rote, but never learn to think. They use it to put themselves in a higher category, and they generally believe their belief is the one true church. You find a lot of confused, thoughtless people, who haven't faced their dark sides. There is lightly hidden moral superiority there, and if you scatch the surface you see infection; many are in more pain than you are, and covering it up. Ever wonder what people are confessing about in the catholic church? We can assume the priests weren't confessing their pedo behaviors.

Best Answer

I had that experience with Alanon (the meetings are held in a Church)

Best Answer

omg....i was just reading about acoa- adult children of alcoholics...i am a duaghter of a mother that drank...and thought of going for help...from all the crazy sdtuff my mom has put me through......
Was it a f ed up experiance?

Best Answer

me

i seen siners sitting infront of me

Best Answer