if you belong, you will find you own way here !

Best Answer

EP is the only place i can be myself... and be anonymous @ the same time, real life is one act after another to fit into what ever group of ppl i'm with. i cant be myself if i invite a friend who'm iv'e put an act on for our entire friendship, i'd have to be 2 ppl on here, oO and i cant have that

Best Answer

I do, but only because I'm not ready to admit to my family (yet) what's truly going on.

Best Answer

i just find that sometymes people understand me better on here with a situation or a question & i like being able 2 feel comfortable expressing myself anonymously in rather a peaceful enviroment...

Best Answer

Yeah no way i feel like discussing my pee fetish or nose fetishes with my family and friends. Maybe my boyfriend but NO WAY my family. Haha. I like the anonymity of the site and the freedom to talk openly here.

Best Answer

Just registered tonight and I will not tell anyone I know...ever.

Best Answer

When I first found it I shared it with my sister and now im only share it with a chosen few:) cause I dont want a ton of people to find out about it lol its true:)

Best Answer

yes this is a sire were we relate

Best Answer

ME!<br />
We already made a promise here. LOL

Best Answer

I don't share it eith anyone.

Best Answer

Not me.

Best Answer

I don't know probably because I have things on here I am following like anxity and trust issiuse I dont want them to know about

Best Answer