StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 15 Answers May 3, 2012

I have already been with my soul mate, watched them destroy themself and die. Souls have nothing to do with habit or everyday temptation. Two souls can be meant for one another but not be strong enough to turn away from bad habits and temptation in order to lead a fuctional, rational, healthy life. Two people can be meant for one another but unable to cohabilitate due to disagreements about lifestyle and sacrifice.

Best Answer

I found my twin soulmate and we are not together. We are married to others. It was instant recognition. We can read each others thoughts and have the same reactions to things. We like the same things. But I know that this will not work in this lifetime. However, I am grateful to say that I found him and realized that yes they do exist!

Best Answer

We've been together in past lives,,,finally found him in this life...took me a while to come that realization...could have ended together a couple of times...he recently married the mother of his child ( not me) ..and i'm fine with it...maybe later in this life or the next...we will always be together...it's weird but that's how i feel, if you'd asked me <br />
10 years ago i' d have said i wasn't sure or i didn' thin k so....but i've lived it..we are connected we both know it ..but that is not always enough ...

Best Answer

I knew who my soulmate was the moment I met her. It took a while for us to get together but it was worth it.

Best Answer

I'm very happy for you. I knew this guy was very special when I met him too. We both confirmed that we truly are soulmates but we have issues in our lives to straighten out before getting together is even possible, if ever. At least, we talk everyday, always.
Sending you my best wishes for a future filled with happiness...

Best Answer

If there were such a thing as a "Soul mate" do you think 60% of the marriages would end in divorce?

Best Answer

Actually the majority of us chose to settle for less as only 8% of the world married couples are married to their soulmate, according to the average of six separate researches.

Best Answer

No soul-mates do not always end up together. I'm sure mine died at birth, but, hey, I'm making due. :)

Best Answer

just waiting for mila to realize it too :)...

Best Answer

I don't believe in ghost stories.

Best Answer

Shes been gone for 2 years because I said stupid stuff.

Best Answer

In heaven!

Best Answer

If one can not find there own soul this may be difficult. I have looked everywhere, But I still can not find my soul. It may just be no one has one.

Best Answer

no not always

Best Answer