Sadgurl33 Sadgurl33 31-35, F 8 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Depression

its been long almost ten years i am depressed without reasons soon i ll be over with it sum unknown fears within me troubles me i usually listen old music ( Indian) else i sit with people who supports me unconditional

Best Answer

I take my depression and turn it into another emotion, usually anger. Music really helps with that, and afterwards I can calm myself down rather easily and be okay again.

Best Answer

everyday all year round i just try to go numb draw read or rock and pet my blanket

Best Answer

I normally don't deal with depression at this time of the year, oddly enough. However, there are times that depression does hit for random reasons. When that happens for me, I try just working through it by being outdoors and enjoying outdoor activities. I also work to trying to do most of those outdoor activities during the day as much as I can.

I hope you find and answer on here that will work out for you.

Best Answer

Not a whole bunch.....I basically keep occupied so I don't think about it.

Best Answer

me and i hurt my self but mostly listen to music:)

Best Answer