I'm content with life in general. Thankful for all of the things I have that I sometimes take for granted....health, family,finances....I'm discontent with some of the choices I have made throughout my life. Its interesting when life feels completely comfortable we tend to get bored (funny how that works, isn't it) and that's when we need to be most careful. I think I could be completely if I just set my mind to it. There are some things we have no control of but for the most part life really is what we make it. Its all a matter of attitude. :)

Best Answer

thank you so much for sharing how u feel and you sound your right were you want to be for now, and hey everybody makes mistakes, and some choices that they will regret later in life but how else will we learn from our mistakes right? :) and taking things for granted I have done that to and i'm trying to work on it so that we can be in that place of being content
thank you so much for your comment I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Best Answer

I would have to say that I agree with everything your saying so true about taking things for granted and making the right choices throughout life is hard but no-one can absolutely perfect or our life will never be content...
thanks so much for comment I hope you enjoy fantastic day :) hope to hear from again and take care

Best Answer

Thank u. You too. :)

Best Answer

I'm content with the way I've lived it, in fact that's probably what saved me.

Best Answer

i'm glad to see that your content with the way you lived your life and what ever choice you made to save your life i'm glad you did :)
and thank you so much for your comment hope you enjoy your day and I hope to hear from you again :)

Best Answer

Big time, though I rarely acknowledge it. So much to be grateful for.

Best Answer

i'm to hear that your content with your life :) and at this point I wish I was content with my life :) but i'm happy :) hope your enjoy the weekend, and the game :)

Best Answer

content yes. completely satisfied, no.

Best Answer

i'm glad that your content but why not satisfied if don't mind me asking?:) but what ever it is that has u not being satisfied I hope you can correct it ...
thank you so much for your comment and I hope you have a blessed day :)

Best Answer

I can say it but rarely feel it totally.

Best Answer

are you saying that your happy with your life? :) and I hope that your not saying that your not happy with your life...
but thank you for your comment and I hope you have a great day today :)

Best Answer