RaeDuh RaeDuh 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 4, 2012

There are a few episodes of Futurama which easily beats most movies in terms of plot and humour

Best Answer

My parents keep telling me,that since I am 19,I should have stopped watching cartoons a long time ago.I see and know other people my age and older that still watch cartoons.Can someone please tell me why an adult watching cartoons is so wrong?

Best Answer

Adult Swim, American Dad, Futurama, Aqua Team Humger Force, Simsons, King of the Hill, Family Guy, Loony Tunes and in a pinch, Courage the Cowardly Dog, South Park. Yes I practice law.

Best Answer

Add me to that crowd! I love Disney Jr. in the mornings, Looney Toons and Tom and Jerry (classics never get old). And then there's Spongebob. I love em'. The way I see it, shows like that beat all the violence and sex and stuff on "adult tv" sometimes all of that gets really old.

Best Answer

A lot now .... I think more than twenty years ago.. I think Simpsons and other late night animated cartoons have alot ot do with this... Family Guy, American Dad... need I go on?

Best Answer

ME!!! If you dont still watch cartoons theres something seriously wrong with u. U gotta stay young somehow :P

Best Answer

I behave like one.. does this mean something?

Best Answer

me, cartoons are fun to watch :DD

Best Answer

Love the very old first cartoons. The artwork was unique. A few years back was in awwwe of some British claymation. It was a skinny bald man and his dog. I normally would know the answer..sorry, my memory hasn't been the best in the last few weeks.

Best Answer

Wallace and Gromit

Best Answer

You would be very surprised at the number ....

Best Answer

Me :)

Best Answer

Yeah!!!:) Loony Toons, Tom And Jerry. :)

Best Answer

I still find many entertaining

Best Answer