Paige42986 Paige42986 41-45, F 27 Answers Jul 14, 2011

The Republicans would rather destroy the country than see him President again. Judging from the current crop of Republican Presidential hopefuls, I think there's a very good chance Obama will be re-elected.

Best Answer

I would vote for Sarah Palin

Best Answer

The republicans under Bush nearly destroyed the countryt already. the rest of them somehow didn't learn a thing from it.

Best Answer

no one has to make a azz out of republicans they do a dam good job of that on their own after this dibate there will be plenty of ammo lying around for Obama to use

Best Answer

no they are trying to get back in office to finish off the U.S.and turn us into commies like them selves

Best Answer

YA.like she;s a really smart person loloL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Sarah Palin thinks Africa is a country for crying out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Best Answer

The Republicans already ****** themselves with all their in-house fighting. Why do you think the president has kept his mouth shut? He doesn't have to tell the American people what ***** the Republicans have made of themselves. They do that loud and clear daily.

Best Answer

Unless the Republicans can come up with a viable candidate ( like Jeb Bush) Obama would be the best choice.<br />
If this is the best the republicans can do , they deserve to lose.

Best Answer

... Under CEO Romney what it would be like... Social Security outsourced to wall street.. FIRST thing... Medicare becomes voucher care.. YOU can bet more money out of pocket... Abortions illegal .. YEP... women's rights taking a back seat.. YOU better believe it.... ... <br />
People, focus on what Romney's administration would do to this country...The senior's, veteran’s, middle class the working families need help now.. on their OWN it will be. <br />
I worked under a CEO of a Major Corp. and Teamster for nearly 30 years, I’ll be damned if I’m going to live under one.. They keep taking away & snap (injure) you...<br />
LOOK up Sensata Tech. Illinois this is happing right NOW.. Romney model he used the company as collateral for major $$ up front, then shares with his shareholders then he sends the company & jobs to China for .90 an hour?? He will fund and show other Corp’s how to do this.... AND he says he will create jobs here while stumping??? .. people YOU will be on our OWN.. no time to switch out quarterbacks not with these guy’s..

Best Answer

if you are republican.WE ALL CAN'T BE PERFECT LOLOL.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

In a heart beat...

Best Answer

There may not be any more presidents, if congress does not fix the economy.

Best Answer

well in that case tell republicans to keep their noses out Of Obama way

Best Answer

If the Republicans were in his way then what happened to obummers statement he made..."THE BUCK STOPS HERE?" GOD I am so glad they havent moved...its one of a few reasons I still have a home. vote for this loser change nothing crackhead again then tell us how cozy your china built government funded cardboard houseis

Best Answer

Congress just handed the big oil companies 35 Billion of our dollars, dollars they didnt need nor want, you think congress will fix anything? NOPE!!!!

Best Answer

He will be president again. I'd vote for him

Best Answer

at least some one here knows whats going on.I would vote for him also

Best Answer

i dnt vote for a party, i vote for a president and yes Obama will get my vote as well, there is no other alternative, Republicans eave us NO choice on the matter. Pathetic mess they are.

Best Answer

i dont see any president getting anything done

Best Answer

if you can't see what is going on. on the hill I can't explain it to you.republican stall to prevent a good man from making a fool out the republican party.not that he would.cause they do a dam good job of that on their own

Best Answer

You are the one that cant see what is going on. George Bush did better in firsr year rhan obummer has done the 3.5 years he has held this position. tell me, how many more expensive golf trips and vacations can the DEMOCRATS afford to send obummer on?

Best Answer

Only because Bush didnt have to take over the mess bush left behind for the new president, Obama had to be insane to want to follow W, it was a disater when he took over, not much better now and wont be for a long time regardless who is elected, republicans blame Obama, in reality everyone knows Bush W screwed us all.

Best Answer

Absolutely I firmly believe he will be re-elected. Economy that bush trashed, is finally coming back. Go Obama 2012-2016

Best Answer

This President is destroying OUR great COUNTRY, Shut down N.A.S.A,..Cutting OUR Military,...Cutting OUR Nuclear weapons, as other nations grow, like Iran, North Korea, Pakistan, China, The Soviet Union, Ect,.... Gave Brazil OUR tax money to drill for oil as he shut OURS down, The list is long and to many is listening to all the So called war on Woman, Mexicans, Ect,....The 99%ers, who the Democrats stood, OUR Great COUNTRY needs to to become together, not against one and other. Its God Bless America, not God dam America, Wright, Olinski Marshal,...Do your homework, don't watch NBC, ABC, MNSBC, the main stream media, OUR Economy,...Not raise tax, n cut our Military, what he wants for his Colonialism. God help us if he gets a 2nd term.

Best Answer

It all makes me sad. We have to pray hard for our country. There is no worse injustice than partial birth abortion and leaders should care about the defenseless. Years ago, many were told it was just a mass of cells. Now an obvious baby is aborted in this cruel fashion in favor of a woman's right. God is merciful and forgiving for those who have engaged in, caused or experienced an abortion but the pain in a woman who experiences one is lifelong. A leader in favor of such a right is not in favor of anything good at all. Without the right to life, no other rights matter because one is dead and can't fight for them. Those without money to pay for campaigns matter too. Planned parenthood was started with a racist agenda- 70% of abortions happen to black babies. This is the real racism. God bless all nationalities, ethnicities and all those who have no money to fight for their rights. God bless the women who have aborted and suffer for their choice.

Best Answer

I romey doesnt win...I would like to see obama president....i am a democrat...

Best Answer

Problem is people, the Republicans have no one to run against the President, his own party dont even back him, how would we expect a nation to back him? Obama will definetely win another term, its written in stone, women, the minorities and religion will kill Romney, he is going to be ripped apart on this by the President, watch and see. If the right wing could have come up with a valid man to go up against the President they would have won office, with Flip flop, etch a sketch Romney its impossible, he is so out of touch with regular folk its scary, tho i m sure he would make the rich even richer and the poor even poorer.

Best Answer

If he becomes president again...God help us because even the dumocrats on the hill will be jobhunting!

Best Answer

Fool us once, shame on Obama, fool us twice, shame on us!

Best Answer

the only person being fooled is you.the road block to recovery is republicans instead of working with the man they rather see the U.S.fall flat on its face

Best Answer

He will have the most expensive presidential campaign ever to date, of that I'm quite sure

Best Answer

No president stays in an election during unemployment and economy like this.

Best Answer

Oh you poor thing never mind , I guess someone has to be a republican .

Best Answer

sad, isn't it

Best Answer

he will b president definitely... =(

Best Answer

one could only hope so

Best Answer

Tell us know it all...what has obummer done to create jobs? The Republicans never stopped him from it. Don't even get me started on the 2nd amendment infringement OR his ANTI PIPELINE crap. people like you should just shut up. you make no sense

Best Answer

Hope not is a better answer. you are either black, a wanna be, or a muslim. Any REAL American looks beyond skin color.

Best Answer

I can't stomach what obama has done to this country.

Best Answer

I can't stomach you and other ppl who think America is in the ditch because of Obama...the country was handed to Obama in ruins by the Bush Administration...America can't magically be fixed, If the Republicans and Democrats would work together, things would have been alot better.

Best Answer