topdog1109 topdog1109 46-50, M 13 Answers Dec 15, 2011

I can't believe people would go out with a disabled person to make fun of him or her. That is incredibly cruel.<br />
Disabled or able-bodied people should be judged by the same standards. A good person is a good person. A bad person is a bad person. <br />
Hopefully we live in a day and age where people recognise this. So to answer the question, hopefully everybody.

Best Answer

you would be surprised how rude and crude and totally unacceptable people can be even these days

Best Answer

VERY well said awas!

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

I would love to take a disabled man or woman out to show them a great time and NO I would never be that cruel and if someone is they need there *** kicked!

Best Answer

you're a very good person I think I'm in love ha ha were have you been all my life ha ha

Best Answer

It doesn't matter to me about disability's because you never know what you can learn from that person! I took care of developed mentally disabled adults for 3 yrs! I love them all and they have the kindest biggest,caring and loving hearts! To me they are angles God sent to us!

Best Answer

that is cool you're an angel a heavenly angel on earth

Best Answer

My roommate dates a physically disabled girl. She has some kind of post-polio syndrome (had polio in India as a baby before being adopted to the US). She isn't paralyzed, but her legs don't work very well, and she uses a cane and sometimes a scooter. We make accomodations for her to get around, and take her needs into consideration, but otherwise, we don't treat her any differently. In fact, I think she is an incredibly annoying human being, and I don't mind saying so even though you are "supposed to" be nice disabled people (out of pity or some such thing). No, I get to dislike her by the same regular person standard as everyone else on the planet.

Best Answer

that's very cool of you to be so open-minded and caring to others

Best Answer

Nice one because I want to be treated like I belong to the human race and not a sub group who must be liked. Anyone can be a pain in the back side and political correctness can be so patronising!

Best Answer

Some people will just take sex wherever they can get it, it's not that hard to get a date if you drop your standards, whether you're disabled or otherwise.

Best Answer

I went on a date with a girl that was disabled,,,we had what I thought was a nice meal and conversation,,,until the waitress brought the check and she ordered a steak dinner to go,,,,

Best Answer

that would stuck big time no matter who you are disabled or not ordering another meal when the check comes just bad manners has nothing to do with being disabled or not

Best Answer

my knees been disabled and no one wants to go out with me.. so i would say not many people.

Best Answer

you're right there are not very many people if any that will go out with a disabled person how sad is that

Best Answer

I wouldn't make fun of them...they are usually wonderful people. My son is severely handicapped and retarded and he is the most wonderful kid. He has taught me so much about love, life, and what is important. Why would I make fun of them?

Best Answer