Im talking about minors who's profiles are blocked because they are underage. You could answer a adult question and be talking to a 12 year old. If they are not old enough for you to see their profile they shouldn't be on here. Would you let your 12 year old on this site?
thomasedwin thomasedwin 46-50, M 8 Answers Aug 14, 2012 in Community

Next thing they would be saying is if you don't put your name on here they shouldn't be here

Best Answer

I disagree.

Best Answer

If their profile can't be seen they are underage or blocked you.

Best Answer

Or it's discreet.

Best Answer

No, I have a discreet profile and EP user can see it.

Best Answer

thats my whole point, the site should say you must be at least 18 to join then If it's an under age person your talking to you can't be blamed for anything because their not suposed to on here.

Best Answer

It does not matter to me. Most of this is just entertainment for a lot people and being incognito is a great way to answer questions or write experiences. But if you are a policeman I can see your problem.

Best Answer

Im not the police but I know that the police will purposely and knowingly portray themselves as under age persons and come right out and say they want to have sex with an older person to entice them then say it was the adult that persued and propositioned the minor just to get an arrest. these so called minors with blocked profiles could be anybody so if they can't at least be over 18 then they shouldn't be on here. I had user's ask me sex questions and they turn out to be under age.

Best Answer

Seen by whom? If you add friends they may be allowed. I don't feel the whole world needs to see mine.

Best Answer