Yes I have worn the store bought nails and have had acrylic nails done for my wedding, I am a chewer, I chew my nails down to the pulp, then quit for a few months and grow them long only to chew them off again when I get stressed.

Best Answer

Actually I've always thought that artifical nails might be a good way to stop chewing your nails, but maybe not. You really do need to try to quit, don't you agree. You maybe need to distract yourself when the urge comes to chew your nails.

Best Answer

Only on special occassions as I hate long nails. I can't do anything with long nails. Especially difficult to play the guitar! People with long nails must not do anything all day! Do like to have pretty toes though.

Best Answer

I've had artifical nails several times and for long periods, and you're right, there's lots of things you simply can't do with them, it's almost as if you're handicapped. But you learn to adapt. It's really hard to use a keyboard, and just don't try to pick up a coin from a table.

Best Answer

Totally hear you hun. Went to the doctors surgery once with them on. Could I do my blouse back up?? Had to leave with it open covered by my coat till I got home. The shame!!

Best Answer

Only on a special occassion :)

Best Answer