You need to check this article <br />
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/228583-Scientists-cure-cancer-but-no-one-takes-notice<br />
I did some research and the information is valid. Someone really did figure out a way to cure cancer, but no one is mass-producing it, because it's not commercially-viable.

Best Answer

Thank you....I heard about it before but forgot the drug's name. I did some research on that too....seems it's non-patentable...
it's all about money...sad isn't it?

Best Answer

I don't think you checked this out properly. The studies are inconclusive. Any cure for cancer is commercially viable. DCA is cheap, but not yet proven.

Best Answer

I hope you're right and I hope more research is done. The point of the article was that the method was non-pantentable and therefore drug companies wouldn't be able to milk it. I checked out the journal and I know from personal experience that editors tend to avoid publishing inconclusive studies in peer-reviewed journals. That was the reason I brought it up, I'm not in the habit of believing everything I hear :)

Best Answer

I agree with you...they wouldn't put it on the market if it worked as it IS all about the dollar!!!

Best Answer

I'm sorry, but if you're saying cancer is not cured because of a conspiracy to keep industries running, then as an intelligent person I can't even begin to take this seriously.

Best Answer

It wouldn't be the first time. Ever heard of De Beers and their involvement with the diamond trade? Or the United Fruit Company and the role they had in the political instability of a lot of countries? It's all documented and acknowledged, no one's asking you to believe anything on faith alone.

Best Answer

Yes, i just came from Angola and witnessed the damage. But providing evidence of organisations profiting from diamonds doesn't prove your premise at all. Evidence - you haven't provided any.

Best Answer

Even though I have read lots of books about healing I am always learning more. I recently came across a web site called "conscious media network" with all kinds of videos on suppressed cures. Yes there is a lot of money in "treating" rather than "curing" but having said that, I know that there are a lot of compassionate and caring people who work in the field and do their best. It is not them I despise. It is big pharma that i despise.

Best Answer

As an intellegent person,you should investigate further....some so-called conspiracies are for real!!Money=Greed!!!!

Best Answer

I also dislike the big pharmaceuticals, and agree with a lot of what you're saying. But not about the cancer cure. The DCA one, for instance, is not a simple, natural cure.

Best Answer

Spitbak, can we keep the logic of this conversation clear? You will find I never said that there is no such thing as corporate manipulation of the public space. I said, the idea that someone has cured cancer, and the entire medical and pharmaceutical industry, every single person, is suppressing it, is completely ludicrous.

Best Answer

I brought De Beers up as an answer to your blanket refusal to believe any industry would play dirty. Pay attention. No kidding I haven't provided evidence, if I had anything more than an article I wouldn't be on EP now, would I?

Best Answer

But at no time did I present a blanket refusal to believe any industry would play dirty. In fact, I said as much at least three times. Pay attention yourself.

Best Answer

But i never gave a blanket refusal to believe any industry would play dirty. I said it happens at least three times. I've seen the results of de Beers first hand. If you can't pay attention to what's written in simple sentences, I'm not sure your cure for cancer research could be up to much.

Best Answer

For the last fifty years I have heard of one natural miracle cure for cancer after another. They are always very convincing. They always claim a coverup conspiracy by the drug companies and government. They always have sworn testimonies. The are backed by "Doctors." They are legal in (insert country name here.) <br />
The unfortunate reality is that they are all either wishful thinking or frauds. If you look at organizations like St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, you will find miracle advances in cancer cures. Cancers that used to kill 80% of the people who have it, now kill less than 10%. The doctors and researchers at St Jude are caring professional people who are not owned by the drug companies and have a fair amount of their own political influence. If there was a natural cure, they would have refined it and cured cancer long ago.

Best Answer

That premise is too cynical for words...

Best Answer

Then maybe I should ask those who work in the field. Would everyone who works in the field promise to never hide a natural cure, even if they were going to lose their jobs?

Best Answer

but back to my original question, how would I find out how many people are employed in the "treatment" of cancer?

Best Answer

True!!

Best Answer

Sadly there are many other diseases, we will die of one thing or another eventually.

Best Answer

Amen! All meat spoils.

Best Answer

What causes cancer? errors in DNA transc<x>ription during mitosis.<br />
Pollutants increase the possibility of error.<br />
There are a large number of corporations who do not follow the EPA guidelines; enforcement is missing.<br />
Enforcement is missing because our congress is given fat campaign contributions from the big polluters.<br />
http://upstrm.wordpress.com/2011/08/18/a-bad-environment-for-the-epa/<br />
http://healthyamericans.org/newsroom/news/?newsid=2168<br />
We could spend more money on enforcement...and make polluters keep paying up until they fix the problems.<br />
Currently, it's cheaper to pay the EPA fines than fix the problems in the cases of large point-source polluters like chemical plants, cement plants, and the like.<br />
Plus a lot of what's called "skydumping" occurs nights and weekends, when inspectors are way less likely to be monitoring.<br />
So, in a number of cases...the oncology specialists are fixing what polluting industries broke. <br />
If you want a conspiracy to rave about, I suggest you rave about that.

Best Answer

I am aware that this is a piece to the puzzle. But not the only piece. Thanks for bringing it up!

Best Answer

Too many things are happening in the world today to confuse everybody on one set issue!!Is there a cure?Is there not a cure?Who has the secret for a cure?Why don't they just give the people the cure?Isn't it about being human and doing the right thing when the humane thing to do is like what they want to do with all these H1N1 flu shots(which are no good)?Give the cure for free and save lives with no questions asked.Haven't they gained enough funding throughout all these years(cancer society and others) to just hand it out?What is so hard to believe about the system being controlled through greedy corporations?Why do we have the problems we have that people have been ranting about for so long?Too much confusion!!If everybody had one focus on one topic,that topic would be eliminated!!

Best Answer

I don't think there is a suppressed miracle cure for cancer...but I do think corporate irresponsibility is why the cancer rates are elevated...certainly in cancer "cluster" areas- a small geographic region where rates are elevated...usually downwind of a pollution source.

Best Answer