My life is not that bad but some what close.
emmellw emmellw 41-45, M 12 Answers Feb 3, 2011

Glass half empty syndrome love!

Best Answer

it be like that sometimes but it always will b a dai were you would luv life i learned that i was tha same way but i learned to give n people will give back but it will come to you

Best Answer

I do: all day of week and month and year last 7 or 6,5 years. At least, once a day.<br />
But life is that way and no one can change reality.

Best Answer

Not me and what could go wrong did.

Best Answer

Negativity syndrome. You could just as easily focus on the good things....I am SO healthy!!! I have a job and I'm so lucky I'm still working! Isn't it incredible that I have a car and I don't have to take public transportation or walk to work like some people do. I ate meat 4 times last week, not like that poor family that lives on $20.00 a week! Isn't it great that I don't have to go to the Food Pantry!!! I have cable TV, a cell phone, a land line phone, and high speed internet and some people have to go to the library to use the computer. I am SO darned lucky!!!!!

Best Answer

If someone is living a life of never winning anything, is always broke and everything goes wrong....<br />
it certainly constitutes the "suck" label, to me. <br />
Now, how do we, epeeps, help to "unsuck" your life?.

Best Answer

Why are you making your life like that? Why are you letting it happen this way?There's noone to blame.

Best Answer

if your not happy with your life..change it..<br />
your life only sucks when you allow it to.<br />
Do you have your health? if so...appreciate that and start from there.

Best Answer

it does suck a lot of times but ya gotta hang on to the hope that it will get better :-)

Best Answer

Your life does SUCK

Best Answer