I have one dog she is coming up to 13 now and not too good at the moment with her back legs<br />
I would not have any other pets after Her its too sad

Best Answer

Sorry to hear shes not in good health. Our oldest dog sugar is 17. she's going blind and def but you think with all the advanced in medicine that they could do more for pets. Even know she's old she still gets around. After she and the cats pass away I don't know if I would want to go through the loss again with another pet. That's what I said the last time took months before I considered to adopted again.

Best Answer

2 rabbits!

Best Answer

Depends. We do have four pugs, and they rule us. We feed 3 ferrel cats, but I can't really say they're ours though. They kind of adopted us. I also have a fish tank with some really cool tropical fish. We are ridiculous animal lovers.

Best Answer

Two Ferrets , one albino british bulldog named winston & a Chiwawa short hair named spike .

Best Answer

I love bulldogs there so cute and wrinkly.

Best Answer

A few. I'm looking into giving them away to good people if I find any and if not, well they're stuck with me.

Best Answer

we had 4 dogs one puppy past away and the other puppy we couldn't afford to take care of.

Best Answer

none :l

Best Answer