Soups Soups 18-21, F 11 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in EP

I actually don't know! I answer to answer and not for the tokens.

Best Answer

I do to i answer with meaningful answers.
But i would like to send a gift to someone every once in a while, i barley have tokens and i do answer a lot of question.

Best Answer

That wasn't my perspective about the tokens

Best Answer

Each answer to a question earns you 5 points but I don't know how many points you need to earn 2 tokens.

Best Answer

3. No wait, that's the licks it takes to get to the Tootsie roll center of a Tootsie pop. I don't know.

Best Answer

Answering qestions gives you points not tokens. Joining experience groups gives you tokens but Im not sure how many groups it takes for each set of 2 that they award you.

Best Answer

I seee thank you.

Best Answer

You are very welcome.

Best Answer

I think they have a troll factor built into the equation. If we get so many tokens, can we sell them back to EP for cash? lol

Best Answer

Alot I think, unless someone keeps stealing mine

Best Answer

lol.
i know once i had 5 tokens and then it said near on my profile that i earned two tokens and i dind't see them add up to the five i already had.

Best Answer

I KNEW IT !!! :)

Best Answer

I agree with Whateverrrrrr, but was curious of your answers !

Best Answer

A few.

Best Answer

DONT WORRY JUST KEEP THE QUESTIONS COMING

Best Answer

tokens are used for gifts and anther things, so yes it's nice to get tokens for answering a question

Best Answer

Five to ten I think...

Best Answer