mesmerized89 mesmerized89 22-25 25 Answers Sep 4, 2011

Flush the damned things and take measures to change what's ailing you.

Best Answer

Idiot. You have to put them in the barrel of a gun for them to work.<br />
Seriously - if you're suicidal call somebody a friend /911/ crisis hotline.<br />
If you're just an attention ***** (which I suspect) then keep asking here.

Best Answer

If you kill yourself you'll go to hell. You've been warned.

Best Answer

Of all the sorry answers I've seen to ANY question... Yours takes the cake.

Best Answer

That will not work. Only make you sick. Very very few people successfully commit suicide with overdose. All it would do is make you sick and cost lots of money and be on your record.

Best Answer

Please seek help,see your Doctor asap,or go into Hospital and tell them of your thoughts,you do need help.

Best Answer

IF I WAS YOU ID SLEEP ON IT YOU MAY NOT FEEL LIKE KILLING YOUR SELF AFTER A GOOD SLEEP ?????

Best Answer

Suicide is not a way to be free of pain but of life. Choices in life can be hard but to know ones future of loneliness and pain can be too much to take. Also the fact of putting your family through financial hardship is to me not right. I am single with MS, little money and the thought of what me life will be like in the future is not good. Why should I live?

Best Answer

In life every 1 have problems and sure thers solutions for it, its very simple its like u siting for exam u knw the answer u can abswer it if not the question will be blank u knw why because u didnt learn to answer that question. My dear friends theres no such a thing as die with painless..once ur soul taken away frm ur body sure u will feel the pain n u will regret..another thing we dnt hv any right to take away the life was given by the mighty GOD. Feel each of ur breath feel ur heart beating, patient is best way..dnt give up urself easily..u can make it, u will be loved..u will be cared n u will be somebody 1 day cheer up my frens

Best Answer

Please let me know how many pill and what the name of the pill and tell me it is going to kill myself or what. Please let me know. I don't want to live anymore because i am tire of life

Best Answer

Please dont anyone get me wrong. Or maby you may, I was born a christian, lived as a child of the lord. I was abused so terribly as a child by my mother and her friends i was raped more times than i am able to count. I married a man that even more was evil i was torchured and held captive for years. after that another man the same and so on. i have been searching for freadom and searching for my self. So please dont read and react in hate. Trust me i have spent years heating myself, trying to find some purpose in living, and some how, with some deap streanghth i have kept myself going on, and this is only the beginging of my jurney

Best Answer

Dont do it, i will do it but thats cause i have alot more issues then any of you ever will, life is a gift treasure it!

Best Answer

none. why would you consider this? why do you think this is the answer to your "problem"? suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. life is precious respect yours enough to elect to live. your life. celebrate it. get a little help to do so.

Best Answer

Try takeing all the pills at once and maybe a few other kinds of pills also try taking them with alcohol I'm gonna try it and if you see me on the news saying female commits suicide ulla know I was succesfull

Best Answer

dont try it. it wont work. i know this from personal experience. i took more pills than that and woke up sick the next day. and you will be so sick you will wish you were dead even more. so save yourself the trouble

Best Answer

none, it will just make you sick or sleepy, find someoe to talk to, life is an amazing gift, its not something you want to through away. Tomorrow is another day, next week is a world away, you have such an amazing future, you just have to move towards it slowly.

Best Answer

Why do you want to stop living?

Best Answer

I feel your pain...hang on for another day. You don't know what tomorrow will bring. I'm hanging on also. You're not alone. There are many people who have things worse than you. Take it one day at a time. Pray. Talk to someone. A lot of cliches but they are true.

Best Answer

Stay strong.

Best Answer

20

Best Answer