dannyg99 dannyg99 18-21, M 22 Answers Aug 24, 2012 in Suicide

1.

Best Answer

please don't

Best Answer

call 1-800-273-8255

Best Answer

am having DONORMYL tablets its the strongest i think so... just 10 can kill any.....

Best Answer

You can try 40 pills then please let me know if you succeed or fail

Best Answer

If they succeed they can't tell you smart one there dead

Best Answer

how many sleeping tablets can kill a person

Best Answer

I dont know too and I'm looking for answer howmany tablets can kill, please tell me too if you found the answer

Best Answer

The kind of sleeping pills that you buy in a convenient store that are available <br />
to anybody.. probably wouldn't do the trick. A person would need the <br />
real sleeping pills that are prescribed buy a doctor to do that. <br />
But dont go off and put an end to yourself. Find a way to work through <br />
your problems or go get some counseling someplace

Best Answer

Dont do it. I have. It hurts. I mean like really hurts when you take too many pills. If they hit you quick and you start to overdose before you pass out, you will probably try to call 911 yourself cuz it really hurts. I was convulsing and then i'd pass out then wake up then pass out. I was throwing up all over the place...trust me that didn't make my situation any better. Listen to me and everyone else. Get help. Maybe vent abt whats wrong or something.

Best Answer

Everyone is different. So even if someone recommended a dosage, you could just wind up in the hospital getting your stomach pumped. You're better off staying alive and seeing what life has to offer.

Best Answer

life fricken ---sucks life has nothing to offer i'm in my 40's i have hated my life for the past 5 years == i want to end my life --and also would like to know the answer to the question

Best Answer

I gave you my answer.

Best Answer

Yo why you want to know that? if you planning some bad stuff its not worth it youll just endup damaged even more...try running, after about 30-40 minutes youll feel better!!

Best Answer

Many many people who attempt suicide with pills survive but end up with horrific damage to their kidneys or liver and basically ruin their chances of having any kind of enjoyable life.

Best Answer

You should go to the E/R now. Ask them.

Best Answer

If you're not absolutely positive that you want to kill yourself, sit down and think about it. You've got most of your life ahead of you. If you are sure, then just take like 12 pills. Mix them in with some sort of liquor if that's an option.

Best Answer

Really? only 12 sleeping pill can die? But someone told me she used 20 pills was unsuccessful to die, she just sleep long hours then woke up as normal. So how man sleeping pill can REALLY make die?

Best Answer

If you are seriously asking this question I think you need to seek help, NOTHING is worth taking your own life over and there are pleanty of people you can talk to.

Best Answer

1-800-273-8255<br />
Lots of EP people would also be more than happy to help you if you're feeling down bro. Just IM me. I don't know you, but you're still a human being and I still care.

Best Answer

Thx

Best Answer

You may try 40 pill, and tell me the result if you succeed or fail

Best Answer

1 800 442 HOPE

Best Answer

Depending on weight and what exact type of sleeping pill you take. Also if you take any other sns depressant.

Best Answer

Pure sleeping tablet can't kill you unless you mix it with other thing.

Best Answer