I'm a gay guy, and I have a buddy who I think may be interested in experimenting. How do I tell? Straight guys, can you weigh in at all?
idaguy86 idaguy86 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 22 in LGBT

get close to him wrestle see what happens

Best Answer

Easy! Get him Drunk <3

Best Answer

I think most straight guys of your age would be happy to give it a go, as long as you're cool about it, and make it clear there'll be no consequences. His biggest worry is probably that he will like it too much! Good luck.

Best Answer

Lots if them!!! I did it in college with many straight guys, most of whom you would NEVER guess... It helps that I am good looking and very straight acting, like sports and have a lot of female friends too, so it's easy to play the game. They woll NEVER tell, and neither will I. It sucks that I recently fell in love with one of them...

Best Answer

as i said before good luck

Best Answer

ain't straight then.

Best Answer

i did in my younger days. to see what happens when you put a flame to gas. now i look like two face. but i dont think this is what your talking about.

Best Answer

I experimented once. And than I found out I was gay haha

Best Answer