scottie3 scottie3 46-50, M 32 Answers Mar 15, 2011

I'm a very happy anal husband completely in love with my wife that understand my desires !

Best Answer

I think most guys like to have a woman play with them and play with ther **** and balls as this happens most like it all, and as I do that I work my way down to tease their manhole and as I tease it all these straight guys their bud puckers up and likes the attention, I have not yet meet a guy that did not let me go back there once he had an ****** with something in his manhole. I had a guy that would not **** me unless I shoved a Buttplug all the up his ***, It made his ******* so intense. I used a ***** on him once with him on all fours and made him beg me to do this him and aafter about 5 mins he was moving to my thrusts and after 10 mins did not want me to stop. when he got to have a male gspot orgams he had *** all over the bed I told him look what you di dclean it up he lick it all with his tingue with out being told ( i Had meant to go get a towel) there I learned what had power over a man. I like butt Plugs and *****'s to use on guys, have not used anal beeads, a strap on 2 times with 2 differnt guys. It was harder to do than what I thought it was going to be.

Best Answer

would you like to add me to your list of conquests?

Best Answer

nbg56 what do enjoy tell me in detail from women and a man

Best Answer

I love it when my gf gets out her *******. It makes for a long, but incredibly enjoyable night.

Best Answer

How long does she work her strap on in You ? What is anything does she get sexually from tapping your butt?

Best Answer

When I'm in the mood I love to be taken anally with a *******. I prefer for her to become dominant and have her way with me!

Best Answer

I'd be willing to give it a try.

Best Answer

I love it when my wife ***** my ***, be it with a regular butt plug, an inflatable butt plug or a strap on. There's no feeling like having your **** stroked slowly while your *** is filled! Seriously the most powerful ******* ever.

Best Answer

My wife uses a vibrating ***** on me, and also she uses anal beads, the sensation when I ****** is so amazing, she is not as crazy about it but has let me finger her *** while she used a vibrator on her c1it , and she said the ****** was very intense, eventually i am going to ask her to peg me, I want to go to a toy store where we can buy a strap on together.

Best Answer

I'm in on that.. But just hasn't happen yet

Best Answer

I like the way my wifes eyes light up as she ***** my ***

Best Answer

Yes, I love it, the best is when my wife makes me suck and kiss her very realistic ***** and then she ***** me with it.

Best Answer

I would love to try, haven't done it yet . That's a big yet

Best Answer

well of course why not. it is so exciting.

Best Answer

I love to receive a good really hard ******* from my gf. She has done it twice and I told. Her.that I was completly hooked.... I anxiously await the next time.

Best Answer

i will love to get it

Best Answer

Hoping to get some tonight!

Best Answer

im 27 yo male locked in chastity i get anail sex weekly n love it

Best Answer

I wear women boy shorts and bra every day under my suite and my GF loves it. When we have sex she likes it when I wear my red pink or black nighty. Ok I am a little feminine but now she wants to have sex in my butt. I am afraid what should I do help!!!!!!

Best Answer

you will not know what it is truely like to submit to a woman until she does you in your butt. Enjoy losing your cherry to her, if she can put up with you wearing women underwear and a bra daily you should have no problem with allowing her to take your Cherry from your little rosebud. trust me I think you will like it. just remember to relax, take your time and use lots of lube, and in no time you be begging her to **** you harder. and meeting each stroke.

Best Answer

try it, start out slow, maybe with just the finger, see if you like it, the sensation could be out of this world or you may never enjoy it, but at least try it for a couple of months

Best Answer

I do!

Best Answer

I love my wife ******* my ***. She gets rough with me, she likes to be aggressive and talk to me like im her *****. She spanks my ***, pulls my hair, and ***** me hard. She makes me where couple **** rings so i cant *** till she wants me to. She rams her dong in my mouth, choking me. Damn i am so glad i came out to her that i was a bisexual. I love being her *****

Best Answer

About 30%

Best Answer