HardingP119 HardingP119 36-40, M 6 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Niagara Falls, CN Tower, Bloor Viaduct

Best Answer

yep. you got them Atadir. many thanks for your response.

Best Answer

Ive been to the bridge that gos to portishead from Bristol and my freind told me many had ended their lives there but we were at a pub nearby, ive visited fred and rose west house of horrors back in 1996 just before it was ripped down, i also visited the moors murderers old house and saddleworth moor after reading up on it, so thats pretty goulish

Best Answer

Moors murders....Not been to that site. Fred West? I wonder if that house still remains. Thanks for your comments.

Best Answer

Both these houses have been knocked down now. The Old house of Brady and Hindley had lots of childrens toys scattered over the now garden were the house used to be, the council decided to knock it down in 1987 after noone could settle there.

Best Answer

Tx Paul.

Best Answer

LOL....

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

None why would you visit such a site?

Best Answer

Lovers leap, World's end.. these are places of interest to tourists as they are generally picturesque sites.

Best Answer