undeadsarcasm undeadsarcasm 26-30, F 20 Answers Jan 1, 2010

18..but I only appreciated the phone calls!! I think "group" texting is not worth it.

Best Answer

none...this is their revenge for me not sending Christmas greetings...vengeful bastards...*sniff sniff*

Best Answer

Y/.....O!

Best Answer

3

Best Answer

6 and 1 chaintext saying "09 is nearly over so pass this on to anyone who made you smile this year. It may surprise you how many you get back. Thanks for making me (^^"

Best Answer

One

Best Answer

I counted 12 in total. And 5 of them added a little extra touch to the message and attempted to make the horn blowing sounds made at midnight.....I guess they didn't want me to feel left out.

Best Answer

One.

Best Answer

Zero

Best Answer

none....it was switched off!!

Best Answer

2. :/

Best Answer

I dunno yet. I check my cell phone like once a week. I hate it so much!

Best Answer

My Christmas present to myself 3 years ago was tossing my cell phone in the lake and canceling my contract. As a result, I have not had to pretend to be a 13-year-old girl and deal with texts since that time.

Best Answer

I have never sent or received anything as vulgar as a text, but I'll ask the servants when I see them later.

Best Answer

None

Best Answer

None -- at least i don't think so. I haven't looked at my cell phone in a year or more

Best Answer