I use mine... as a camera as a GPS as an appointment book to check the weather to play games to read books as a flashlight to watch movies to listen to music to shop to deposit checks to IM to fact check as a calculator to spell check to measure decibel levels as a magnifying glass to take notes to make music as a compass to video chat as a voice translator and, oh yeah, it's a phone too :-p lol
FordPrefect42 FordPrefect42 36-40, M 12 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Hobbies

Zero. I don't have a smart phone.

Best Answer

24 THINGS: OK HERE GOES: a phone, go on line, check my bank accounts, texting (but not while driving), play games (angry birds), a alarm clock, to take notes, for (GPS) directions and maps, e-mail, a calculator, mirror or a flashlight, a address book, an appointment book, to check road conditions (speed traps) to check the weather and as a book reader as a camera, to shop on line, to look up info., as a spell checker and as a language translator. I wounder if I left anything out? OMG what would I do if I ever lost my phone!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Internet, EP, messaging, camera

Best Answer

too many...

Best Answer

Alarm hehehe.....

Best Answer

I put it in a condom and shove it up my bum, put it on max vibrate, and Go to a public place. Then I ask my friend to text or call me.

Best Answer

VIBRATE

Best Answer