nadine17 nadine17 18-21, F 54 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Never...now how many women have I told I love them....lost count!

Best Answer

ha!! I like your avatar!

Best Answer

It's true....lol

Best Answer

I've been in love many times....but only once in that 'crazy, head-spinning, make you nauseated, and rock the world' kind of love

Best Answer

Sounds like the best kind of love <3

Best Answer

Thus far: once.

Best Answer

2 times...1st one was the 'innocent' kind of love when i was 17 and 2nd one is what i would describe as 'mature' kind of love.....in my personal opinion, the first cut is the deepest. other than that, its pretty much possible to fall in love and fall out of love during the course of our lifetime.

Best Answer

i honestly dont know.evetime tat relationship broke it didnt feel like love.but if u r talking about when ur heart beat like drum and u get a blush and u feel if u get close to this person than tats ur only desire that only happens once.rest of the times its just finding a way to get over hurt.

Best Answer

don't think i have ever been in love thoght i was once for 8yrs but my knight in shinging armor turned out to be the ogre that live under the bridge

Best Answer

2<br />
My first love at 17 <br />
And my 2nd and current wife.

Best Answer

three. my other six relationships, I traded "love" for physical intimacy, but I wasn't really "in love"

Best Answer

4 times

Best Answer

three times

Best Answer

whenever see a opposite sex with appeal often fall in love .. ethics come in between really

Best Answer

About 3

Best Answer

Just once...but working on a second!

Best Answer

One time

Best Answer

well 3 times I was in love so I thought, but now when I look back I can only see that one of them was real love. Which almost destroyed me when it ended.

Best Answer

Four time, the first three were with women but I have fallen for a man now and I have never been happier in my life

Best Answer

Every time feels like the first time and I expect that to continue.

Best Answer

five times and counting :D

Best Answer

A couple of times

Best Answer

never...for the most part I consider those to be chemical responses to another person...and so not necessarily something needed in ones life...just a biological twitch that designed to make people want to form families. But then I'm not the sort that experiences them..so that makes sense.

Best Answer