Dozens for all three. Clean now for quite some time, thank God!

Best Answer

I'm on my third time quitting smoking (6 months). Longest without was 8 months.

Best Answer

Smoking cigarettes... I smoked regular from 13-22 when I was preg then from 23-28 (now) and Ive stopped for good now

Best Answer

how long since

Best Answer

My quit app says 39 days 2 hours and 7 mins

Best Answer

thats good beginning

Best Answer

Thanks :-) And Ive quit cause I want to now not cause I got a telling off lol

Best Answer

Still haven't, Booze, stopped drinking so much in 75, it was 81 before I stopped having the sugar shakes. Currently have a bottle of Vodka on the fridge, has been there since 99, still have about 4 inches in it. Still like a beer with pizza sometimes, but it goes bad after about 4 months, beer, not the pizza. Smoking, started again after a year. Smoking, if I ever manage to quit is the toughest. This last was my 6th time to quit and it ended in failure.

Best Answer

It took a few tries to quit smoking but the first time I went longer than three days I quit for good. I never had to consider giving up drugs or alcohol because neither much interests me except MJ, which I will probably never quit because I luff it.

Best Answer

And MJ is Jackson ?

Best Answer

Yes it's Michael Jackson. He's my drug of choice.

Best Answer