I tried quitting alcohol completely three times. It lasted 3 to 4 months then back again.
guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 9 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Dozens for all three. Clean now for quite some time, thank God!

Best Answer

I'm on my third time quitting smoking (6 months). Longest without was 8 months.

Best Answer

Smoking cigarettes... I smoked regular from 13-22 when I was preg then from 23-28 (now) and Ive stopped for good now

Best Answer

how long since

Best Answer

My quit app says 39 days 2 hours and 7 mins

Best Answer

thats good beginning

Best Answer

Thanks :-) And Ive quit cause I want to now not cause I got a telling off lol

Best Answer

I don't think you should give up. If make a decision to start something you should stick with it. Trying to stop will only stress you out and probably do you more harm.

Best Answer

Still haven't, Booze, stopped drinking so much in 75, it was 81 before I stopped having the sugar shakes. Currently have a bottle of Vodka on the fridge, has been there since 99, still have about 4 inches in it. Still like a beer with pizza sometimes, but it goes bad after about 4 months, beer, not the pizza. Smoking, started again after a year. Smoking, if I ever manage to quit is the toughest. This last was my 6th time to quit and it ended in failure.

Best Answer

It took a few tries to quit smoking but the first time I went longer than three days I quit for good. I never had to consider giving up drugs or alcohol because neither much interests me except MJ, which I will probably never quit because I luff it.

Best Answer

And MJ is Jackson ?

Best Answer

Yes it's Michael Jackson. He's my drug of choice.

Best Answer