Bitto69 Bitto69 61-65, M 13 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Hobbies

Twice...In 2004 i was unemployed, lonely and feeling worthless. I live close to Virginia Beach....the plan involved an inflatable raft, a bottle of meth, and a strong offshore wind. It would be peaceful...waiting for the Gulfstream current to take me out further.<br />
But then i realized I could never do that to my family...my mom & dad, my sister, brother and my kids. <br />
Seriously depressed in 2011.....was thinking bout getting lost in the NC woods with a bottle. Flet like nobody would miss me anyways. <br />
What keeps me going? Family...friends...loved ones..helping others out here on EP

Best Answer

Never HAVE ...never WILL ...suicide is for COWARDS

Best Answer

Youre entitled to your opinion

Best Answer

Once. I destroyed my life. At that time I came to accept the blame and quit blaming others for all the crap **I** did. and **I** guess it all became too much for me to handle. The hole I was in was deep, and I was seated on the bottom. It looked too big of a hole for me to ever climb out and I didn't think I had the energy or the emotional stores to pull myself out. <br />
God was my strength. Period... Nothing other than God pulled me from the muck and mire I was drowning in. I'm forever grateful for that!

Best Answer

I'm glad you survived.

Best Answer

Every week during high school. No joke. I couldn't take being an Outcast who's only options for friends were either negative people or boring people. Since then i've learned to embrace solittude and turn it into kindness

Best Answer

People can be real aholes, but they're not worth dying for.

Best Answer

Twice.

Best Answer

attempted 3 times still want to now. i just dont want to go on in this life

Best Answer

Sheesh....my heart goes out to you. Just remember you have people that care for you.....friends....family peeps here on EP :-/
Whenever I get depressed I pray....ask Him for strength....and this video helps me.
Her name is Cassie....lost her mom to suicide and tried herself....its a very inspiring video.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4giUlOVAw

Best Answer

Nice answer Shake!

Best Answer