growwhereyouglow growwhereyouglow 36-40, F 29 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Hobbies

i think it varies from person to person

Best Answer

Hmmm...IDK..so I'ma go wit 17!! Its a lovely number, not quite 20 but o so close.

Best Answer

I wish we had a meter to just see...each time we think about it, it takes note, be curious to see what that was...on average...and from men to women...

Best Answer

once. my meds take away my drive.

Best Answer

ah bummer...but if it helps you with other things, good for you then...

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer

can you give me a generic number...in a day...how many times?

Best Answer

About 3 times a day

Best Answer

That depends on how much time they spend on EP.

Best Answer

For some it's the same whether on or off ep. I do get what you're saying though...

Best Answer

According to statistics and to a recent pull and study done by the Univeristy of Ohio was that men 16 to 60 thought about sex on average 19 times a day, compared to women at 10 times per day, this does not include ************, oral or anal, but pure intercourse.

Best Answer

Nice, I love hardcore facts, thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

You're more than welcome.

Best Answer

Me all thé time j thé dream il having oh dont get me started :) llets just say it waz rock hard lol

Best Answer

haha...sorry about that, I won't interrupt ;}....carry on

Best Answer

Lmao I'm awake no

Best Answer

It depends of course entirely upon the person.. myself, I think of it regularly throughout the day, as I believe most guys do.

Best Answer

COOL...another great plane pic!!!! I think, if we're all honest...we think about it a lot. I can't imagine not thinking about it that much, would be weird.

Best Answer

I think it's either a conscious or subconscious part of just about everything we do. Who we talk to, who we choose as friends. Oh yes, attractive avatars do have an effect. ;-)

Best Answer

I think its in ways less then we think yet more then we know. I dont NEARLY as much as I did years ago. If I actually see a "nice looking girl" its not like ohh man look at that. Its like ok next.. now its more of shes just another girl.

Best Answer

That makes sense

Best Answer

I think it depends alot on what is going on in my life. I often find myself daydreaming about pleasing a woman, dreaming up ways to please her, having fantasies, etc. Sometimes, it can be all day.

Best Answer

It's fun and to me, quite healthy. I like when I can think of something so vividly and it gives you that thrill...or that tingle. Personally it's healthy. If it controls your life, sure...ok...not healthy but, it's just fun.

Best Answer

I dont know but i think that you think about sex more than 6 times a day.

Best Answer

sounds reasonable...

Best Answer

are you married?

Best Answer

yes :}

Best Answer

Awesome!

Best Answer

Guys = a lot. Girls = Depends. I don't think about it much.

Best Answer

Guys = A TON, Girls = A TON ;}

Best Answer

I feel like the media has kind of put that cloud over our heads. But everyone is different.

Best Answer

Very true, everyone is indeed different, some are asexual and that's fine too if it works for them. :}

Best Answer

sorry I was thinking how hot you were with your legs behind your...oh never mind. I think its thought about a lot...in one way or another.

Best Answer

haha ;} now that's funny as hell...

Best Answer

I stress over the possibility of never finding someone I want to do it with, much more often then I actually fantasize about doing it (I'd say the latter happens a couple or a few times a week).

Best Answer

ah bummer...sorry about that, I'm sure you will find someone if you open yourself to that...

Best Answer

you need to define the bar for what it includes

Best Answer

What do you mean...s.ex...period, no matter what the act, how often do you think about it...perhaps it's even a highly intimate and intense kiss...so...that is the bar, how about you...how many times during the day do you think you think about it?

Best Answer

you didn't answer my Q so this is what you get. every time i am near an attractive woman I have I have an instinct towards sex..not even a thought, I rarely let my imagination complete it in my mind.so, if IM in the desert..then maybe once a day...if i am in a city full of women...all day long.

Best Answer

I can understand...

Best Answer

how many minutes in the day are there??

Best Answer

:P lots of fun ones I know that for sure...haha...

Best Answer

Easily 10-15 on most days..

Best Answer